CHAPTER 39

[F/N] walked up to the person hidden in the black clothes. Uncovering the hoodie to reveal it's face. The first thing she saw about HIS appearance was his blonde hair. Later, his pale skin and... his eyes. The colour of his orbs are silver, but something was off.

She closed in, realising there was no light reflecting in his eyes. It was surprising to see someone with such pale skin, yet seeing his lifeless eyes was even more to her curiosity about him. He's no human, not much a vampire too.

"What ARE you?" She tried to talk to him,

No respond, as usual like the others she met. Reaching her hand to his face, it was cold. Well, his pale skin wasn't just appearance. Tracing down from his face to his neck, he didn't tried to fight. But that was thanks to the arrow formed chains, if he moves then he'll risked having lots of scratches even more a deep cut.

[F/N] suddenly felt a thump on her chest. Searching for whatever reason made her suddenly felt that. She soon realised that her hand had slide down to his chest; a skin to skin contact. [F/N] was more stunned, when he suddenly let's out a moan. By instinct, she backed away. Misono and Lily notice something wrong and went to check on her.

"What's wrong, [F/N]?" Misono walked up to him, while Lily... he had a smug on his face.

"Oh, [F/N]. I didn't know you had it in you." Lily's voice was in a form of teasing and he pokes her on the arm; slightly feeling flustered.

[F/N] was confused at first, before she was shocked to have heard a moan from the guy, but then Lily came up with some kind of words that she couldn't understand. Well, that was until she turns to the guy and saw his chest had been exposed. And whoever eyes were to see this, he looks really... really hot.

"W-wait... Lily, you got it wrong!" She shakes her hand in front if her; face became red by the minute.

"What's this about?" Misono was lost, the two were the only ones that was caught in their conversation.

"If you have the urge to see a man's body... then... I'll be happy to be your--"

"Stop it!" Misono interrupt, and he was supposed to when Lily was trying to strip.

Misono and Lily had a long talk about Lily's habit of stripping in front of people. Meanwhile, [F/N] turn back to the guy. He was somehow obedient to stay chain even if he could fight his way out of it. Approaching him again, she sets her mind to not touch him again. A distance, around a meter, she stood and not step further than that.

Even though with the distance, she could see clearly that his chest was exposed. How did she accidently unbuttoned his shirt... she never did. But turning her gaze slightly upwards, [F/N] stare at his pale neck. 'why do I have the feeling to bite someone...?' she thought to herself, covering her mouth; fangs were hungry to stab a flesh.

However, in a brief moment, [F/N] realised that she made eye contact with him. It was unintentional, yet the thirst grow. Eyes glowing, she summoned down her arrows. Raining down beneath him, but not one was at the right aim. It was just to startle him, but who wouldn't be... just startled... it was more horrifiying to see your life was at the end.

"[F/N]! What are you doing? That's enough!" Misono yelled out to her, and thankfully it stopped like water dropped went on slowmo. But they didn't expect there were more arrows hiding in the darkest night above them.

"I'm taking him with." [F/N] formed more chains and connect it on her lead. "If he's not going to talk, then I'll threat his friend to spit it out."

"Sounds like a plan, but that's not the [F/N] I know would--" Misono couldn't finish his sentence, feeling petrified to see the deadly glares of her glowing orbs. Her eyes glow, like how the full moon shines so beautiful in the midnight.