CHAPTER 37

An amazed face, and soon she suddenly gasped at a certain page she was reading. Changing position to how she read her manga. From sitting on the floor with arms hugging her legs and later; she was laying on her stomach as she read the manga with focus beyond what I thought a bookworm would do.

While the other, Kuro, was at his usual spot. Hands fidget as he holds the he controller and played to who knows how long already. Sometimes, I'm amazed to how he could eat ramen while playing and moreover, he could literally make a mess in the house within seconds.

I was done taking a bath, and here I am watching the two do their usual routine. It's bad how they could continue doing those action without having some physical problems. But on the bright side, the house is more cheerful when the three of us are altogether. I couldn't help be happy about it. Staring towards [F/N], I sat next to her.

Leaning back on the couch, taking a peek on whatever she was reading... I could still remember how she would get mad at me sometimes for not acknowledging the popular/latest anime. I was getting a hang of knowing all about it but it was thanks to her... some influence she has.

Okay... What anime is that? It's somehow...

Well... I wasn't judging on what taste of genre she was interested in. But from what I see; her eyes were sparkling as she read it. Leaning back together with her at the couch, I rested my arm behind her; on the couch and see all her reaction on everything to what she was reading.

. . .

After a few pages were read, [F/N] finally finish her manga. Closing the manga and placed it aside with a satisfied face. She was more happy knowing whatever chapter did she read on the monthly release manga. Feeling happy, yet at the same time she was disappointed to how the story already ended sooner than she thought. It's like watching a current episode of anime, but then the episode ended and you have to wait the next episode relies next week... Or even worse, no next episode... No second season...

But it was fun for her anyway,

"The chapter was great!" She utter, then searched for me if I was ever around.

[F/N] didn't notice that I was next to her the whole time. Wanting to chat about the manga she just read, she turns to see my face to later know that I had already fallen asleep. Kuro was awake with his game, but she couldn't bother to disturb someone it that crucial state; actually Kuro was trying to beat the boss battle.

"How long have you been sleeping?" She whispered and gazes at me; wanting to poke my cheek so that I would wake up.

"It's been like that for an hour now." Kuro respond; realising her that her whisper was clear to Kuro.

"I'm surprised that I didn't realize it until now."

Happily sees me sound asleep, she laughed and lie next to me. It was long after that, that she also falls asleep. Kuro was the only remaining to be awake, until he decided to joined us and turn off his game then went to sleep beside us.

~ ~ ~

The sound of a phone ringing, vibrating at our range to somehow woke us up. [F/N] didn't want to answer it eventhough she was the closes. So, on the second time it rang, I quickly grabbed it and see who it was. [F/N] was supposed to get it since it's her phone, but she wouldn't wake up and get it. Looking at the name that contacted her. It was Tsubaki.

"What does he want?" I asked to myself; not answering it for a moment and realize later that I missed the call.

Leaving that be, I look at the time and knew that it was nearly midnight. I didn't know I was that tired until I slept from afternoon till now. No wonder [F/N] didn't want to answer it. But soon after, a message came in her inbox.