CHAPTER 25

After dinner, we went back to my house. Kuro went straight to his game, [F/N] open up the book and I just stare as the usual routine of the two kids that are already grown up but in the hands of my care. I should have plan something, to make them get out of their shut-in habit. Sighing, I sat beside [F/N],

"Anything new?" I stare at the blank page that soon letters starts to appear.

"Power. In a word that describe either physical or mental, both serve as know to be powerful." she read a loud to let me hear. "Power claim from with knowledge. Power claim with strength. Choose one compatible with each power you desire. Learn, experience and do what received from each." she waited for another words to come but, "That's it." she closed the book and sigh.

"Well, look on the bright side? You've met five of the Servamp including us." I changed the topic to cheer her up.

"What's left?" she looked at me, waiting for my answer.

"Let's see. You had met Lust, Envy, Pride, Greed and Melancholy." musing while crossing my arms, I remembered their faces. "So, that's mean five plus Sloth then the only ones left are Gluttony and Wrath." as I said, Kuro lets out a sigh while playing his game.

"Troublesome." He muttered. "One, can't get along. The other, can't stay put."

"I know what you mean about Gluttony but what about Wrath?" I ask, I knew Kuro wasn't in good terms with World End but what did he mean about Wrath. "Can't stay put?"

"She's married with her eve outside of town. Though, she won't stay there--"

"So, she travels? Like Mikuni?" [F/N] cut him off and explained what she knew. Kuro nods and continue with his game.

It depends on luck if we could meet Wrath since I couldn't met her that often even Gluttony. So, we'll stick to what's simple for now. [F/N] flip some page to ready the previous words from her creator. One thing I want right now, it to change whatever what's happening right now. [F/N] is doing her best to help them in exchange of their help in solving the so called unknown 'Master' that is targeting her.

My phone rang, Misono was calling and I immediately answered. "Misono." busy talking with him through the phone, [F/N] went to get her phone.

She came back with a paper on her hand, the paper that was slip in with her clothes that Tsubaki bought for her. Dialing his number on her phone and saved, folding the paper and put it away. After, she push the call button and waited for the respond. I watch as she waited,

"Mahiru?" Misono called, I quickly snap out of my thoughts.

"Yeah? Sorry... could you say it again?" I scratched the back of my head. A sigh came from the other side of the call.

"Anyway. You guys can come to my house anytime. We had settled our work so we could proceed with where we left off." Misono reminded, so tomorrow we could to his house.

"Thanks. I appreciate your help, Misono. And I'll let [F/N] know about it." I looked at [F/N], she was also talking through the phone. "Is tomorrow fine?"

"Tomorrow's fine." Misono agreed and after that we ended the call. I put down my phone, notice that [F/N] also ended her call too. Staring at each other,

"What's the call about?" We asked each other in unison. We laugh together after that.

"Misono said we could come to his house tomorrow." I started first.

"Oh." noted, she start after. "Tsubaki said that he wanted to talk to me tomorrow."

Tsubaki wants to talk with her alone. Both answers involved tomorrow's event. We didn't except for this to happen.