CHAPTER 12

After that big event happen, all of them decided to leave. Well knowing the new Servamp in their group, they really treat [F/N] as their own sibling. She then remembered something,

"Wait." they stop, "Isn't Lust, Pride and Greed lost their power."

"Yes, but that won't stop us." Greed said,

"No. I'll find a cure." she clench her fist, Greed grin as he heard it.

"Then, I'll be waiting for my medicine." Greed took her hand kissed the back of her hand, "Bye, little sister."

"I hope for you to fine the cure for us." Pride bowed, a back pain struck him as that's the feedback of his power lost.

"Nice meeting you, [F/N]." Wrath pats her head,

"See you again." Gluttony said,

"I'll be looking forward for our next met." Envy said,

"An interesting little sister." Tsubaki pinched her nose, "I approve."

Tsubaki took away his hand, leaving [F/N] mesmerized by how he wore. Even after knowing her savior, the creator of Servamp died but as she saw the white haori Tsubaki wore. Seeing the resemblance from Tsubaki's back, [F/N] felt like her savior was still alive.

As they said their goodbyes and left, Misono, Lily, [F/N], Kuro and me still hadn't gone home. It was fun but I guess she is tired and then came a day to go to school tomorrow.

"Today was interesting." Misono said, "But are you sure that the book have a cure?"

"Yes, I'm positive." she holds the book in her hand, Misono slightly smiled.

"Then, I can't wait." Lily said, holding her hands as he is happy. "But how did you know that some of us had lost our powers?

"I had told her everything including that." Misono said, Lily then understood.

After that we said our farewell to Misono and Lily, and went home. Deciding which place we should stay today, [F/N] suggested to stay at my house. It was agreed that we'll stay at my house today too, but before that we went to her house to get her school uniform.

Since tomorrow is Monday, so we have to go to school tomorrow together (Monday Blues). Waiting for her in the living room, I texted Sakuya to inform him to not wait for her tomorrow.

"Done." she came out of her room,

"Let me carry that." I offered, taking the bag from her and she thank me.

Leaving the building and heading straight to my house, we saw that the lights in my house were on. Guessing it was the enemy, we rush in my house only to found that.... My uncle had come home from his overseas work.

"Mahiru, Welcome home." He surprised me and also [F/N],

"I'm home... and you're home." I said, but the good thing that Kuro is already in his cat form. He still didn't know about Kuro's true identity.

"Yes, it's been a while and----" he saw [F/N] behind me, "What's this? You bought a girl in this house." he just realized and yet very surprised. A smirk shown on his face..

"Uncle, stay calm. She's just staying here because--" I stopped, didn't thought about telling Uncle the truth.

"Since I transferred into Mahiru's school, he became the first friend I had. We grew closer so I hope it's okay if I stay." she step in front if me, it wasn't a lie but that helped me from making Uncle suspicious about us.

"I see. Then you're more than welcome to stay." He smiled.

We sat at the dining table, Uncle was really excited to have [F/N] as our guest. Talking a lot, Uncle suddenly ask a weird question that made [F/N] and I looked at each other twice,