EXTRA CHAPTER

Kuro's POV

People talking non-stop, my ears hurt from the noises. The place I'm in right now is, of course, a lively place. [F/N] and Mahiru are here too, but I couldn't blame them for the cause of this kind of atmosphere. It was my choice...

But don't get me wrong. I dislike this situation very much. It's loud and my ears started to numb.

I just wanted to be by their side, that's all.

Things weren't like this at first.

~ ~ ~

Covered in snow, the view from Mahiru's house seems like what's left around is only white. The snow, it comes every winter season and what's snow comes an event that all human celebrate. Christmas...

Well, that day passed quickly. And I can't remember... Oh, I only played games.

"It's cold." I closed the sliding door after a quick sight of the outside world, besides the insides of the house and close the curtains then resume with my game.

At my usual spot, with my hands holding the game controller. I've been up with the game since hours and no one could stop me. That's heaven, for you... or is it peace?

[F/N] and Mahiru aren't home right now, so I have this comfy and warm house for myself.
Yeah~

Though, it's been like this since early December. And somehow, things are different without Mahiru's nagging and [F/N] childish plays.

"A part-time job, huh?" I paused the game, thinking about my two Eve.

The reason for their absences are because they had to go on a part-time job. But they didn't tell me why they had too. Maybe they need extra money... for what?

Did the electricity bill rised up because I played games too much? Or do they want to but lot of groceries to please me with food... Wait... that's [F/N] and me.

I don't think that I AM the reason but whatever it is, I should help to--

"On second thought, No." I was about to stand up but then lie back down. "My muscles aren't working with me." I closed my eyes, not wanting to move a muscle.

The room was dark but the only lights on are the television and the inside of the refrigerator. All things I need are here... but the people I want to be with aren't...

Maybe I'm just thinking too much...

"I should sleep. Yeah, sleep is better." I yawned, transform into my cat form and lie on a comfy pillow.

~ ~ ~

My ears twitched, hearing footsteps coming close toward the main door. Listening, I heard the door opened after it was unlocked.

I knew they were coming but I couldn't fight the drowsiness within me. In the end, I only knew they were home but couldn't welcome them back.

. . .

A warm hand, slightly stroke my head. Before I open my eyes, I already knew who the person is... it's [F/N].

"Hey, Kuro." She smiled at me as she saw I was awake.

I stare at her, a towel around her neck and hair was slightly wet as she just had a bath. Though, I couldn't see Mahiru anywhere...

"Mahiru Onii-chan is taking a bath." She said, probably she knew I was searching for him.