Chapter 3: Disruption

Luna's POV

Zayn's hands dance on my skin gently as my back pressed against the door of our bedroom. His lips are moving frantically against mine. My body temperature begins to rise along with the speed of my heartbeat. An overwhelming sense of love swells in my chest, one that is difficult to put into words. I had almost forgotten there were normal milestones that Zayn and I could reach in our relationship, such as getting engaged, not just staying alive another day.

I lower my hands to my belt and he quickly goes to stop me with his own, pulling away from me.

"I don't know if that's such a good idea, love." He says breathlessly, resting his arm on the door behind us, looking down at me.

"What? It's not like I can get pregnant."

He chuckles lightly.

"Well don't tell me it's because you're not in the mood." I raise an eyebrow, gesturing to his prominent boner straining against the material of his jeans.

"Actually I'm a little... too excited."He places a hand on my stomach "I'd hurt you both."

I frown "I know you're nervous but I trust you, Zayn."

"I don't trust myself." He shakes his head, putting distance between us as he walks over to his chest of drawers, opening it and pretending to look for stuff to sleep in to avoid eye contact with me.

"We can try, if it's not working we will stop," I suggest, but he doesn't respond, pulling his shirt above his head and throwing it into our laundry bin.

I fold my arms, thinking about how I can play this. I know he is just trying to be careful, but I don't want to get into the routine of not having sex before the baby was even here yet.

I walk up behind him slowly, pushing myself up onto my tippy toes and planting a kiss on his neck. I watch the hairs on his arms stand up.

"I want you Zayn." I whisper "I want my fiancé."

"Luna." He sighs, muscles tensing "You know I want you too, but-"

I let my hand begin to fumble with the bulge in his jeans, cutting off his words while continuing my kisses on his neck. I feel his muscles relax. I undo his belt, my hand snaking around the back of his waist to meet the cool metal. I hear him intake a sharp breath, mustering the words to protest but he doesn't.

"I love you," I repeat in a hushed tone, reaching down into the fabric of his boxers until I feel the warm skin of his erection and wrap my hand around the shaft

He moves my hand and turns around, reconnecting our lips briefly.

"You have me wrapped around your little finger, Ghost." He pushes a strand of hair behind my ears.

I smile and stick my thumbs back into the waistband of his boxers, pulling them down and letting them fall to the floor.

His hand runs through my hair as I get on to my knees, eyes focused on me while I grip him and push him past my lips.

I watch my favourite things begin to happen. I watch his head roll back slightly, his face relaxing and falling back into place as his mouth parts and lets out a sigh of pleasure that I long to hear while I take him in my mouth. His grip on my hair tightens as my tongue swirls around the tip, he thrusts his hips forward, only a little, pushing him further into my mouth.

My name falls softly from his mouth, with that encouragement I hollow my cheeks and begin to suck slowly.

Zayn's POV