I dunno sex can give this much pleasure, if I knew it from the starting then I just bought him for my pleasure. Yes only him! I don't think anyone can satisfy me like he does. When I fucked him from that time my body aching for sex. My mind kept popping out him only, but his body was not in the condition. I kept monitoring him through my hidden camera which I put it on that day. After three days my body can't take it anymore, I can't wait for him my body wants just pleasure. I can sex with anyone who I want, so I came out from my secret house first time after that incident. I select the same club, most of them drooled over me but I don't like any single shits. When I about to go to my house one guy came and sat beside me. Even if he was not that much of beauty like him, he is okay for fuck. So I let him to flirt with me, but when he started to touch my cheeks I felt disgusted by his touch, the next second his soul is not anymore in this fucking world. I'm dealing with that club so I know they were clean my mess. From that moment I got to know my body don't want anyone except him. So I patiently waited for his body cure.

I am just curious about only one thing why he has not talked or asked about me to that jimin guy, of course he saw suga and jimin went on that day. If he told about me to him, he obviously asks to suga then they can catch me easily. Why he didn't do that?

I dunno how many times he comes, I just stopped at my second time. He was begged to do not come inside so I did as last time. I just granted his wish because I also hate him to get pregnant, if he gets pregnant then how can I fuck him?!

Successfully I loaded my second cum into his hot mouth with few thrust. Now I am half satisfied. I am backed away to fixing my pant. He fell on the floor as breathing heavily with small sobs.

"Get ready yourself for tomorrow" I let him know that I will be here tomorrow as well as, so that he can prepare his ass. I won't wait for the last time.

"Why? Why are you doing this to me? What's the reason? Because I slapped you? Then slap me until you get satisfied, but don't do like this, please" he begged again, I smirked in satisfaction of heard his cries and begs today.

"If you want me to stop then tell what happened now to your brother jin and that anna" he widened his eyes in shock of course he would be, he doesn't know that I watching him.

"How.. how did you know?"

I have not answered him and get out of the room.

Namjoon P.O.V:

Jin called and told me to check taehyung if I have time, immediately I canceled my appointment and heading to check my brother in law, of course my family is more important than anything.

When I reached jin's penthouse I saw his car like last time "What the hell you did this time you fucker" instantly I called taehyung number while following that bastard.

When the ring gonna end he picked it "Hello, Taehyung are you okay? Where are you?"

"Yeah hyung, I am fine and home" his voice is normal.

"What you doing?"

"Just practicing my song, why hyung?"

"Nothing taehyung, I am on my way to there that's why, I will be there in minutes"

"Okay hyung"

I end the call and speed up to follow that car. First I want to know where that fucker is living, I need to find out, if I miss this chance then I won't know when it will come again.

After 15 minutes he slows up the car speed at the same time I got a call from him 'Is he noticed me?' I click the button to answer "Hel.." "Park your car here, now where I am. My house is the left side" he ended the call.