Casting the spell off

{A/n I love watching videos like this in free time , what do you do in your free time ?? }

The night was quiet and pleasant , everyone was asleep in their respective rooms when a loud shout was heard . Everyone got up from their deep sleep in horror as the screams continued . Running in the direction of noise it appeared that Kendall was having a nightmare which is not surprising after all that she happen been through .

Anne tried to calm her down but instead she started to cry even louder . Harry got away from his alphas hold and took the screaming , thrashing girl in his arms trying to stop the tears that were appearing in his eyes . Harry swinged her back forth until she calmed down and fell asleep in his arms . Looking at the terrified girl Harry decided to stay with her for the night which did not pleased the alphas at all ,

"But we can't sleep until we have you in our arms ." louis whinned stomping his foot on ground .

"Yes harry you are coming with us end of discussion .." Liam said with a authority in his voice that cannot be challenged . Harry sighed with cogs in his mind running with every possible solution . Finally award winning smile came on his face as he took his phone typing the words he wanted to say ,

"What if we all sleep together in the basement like sleepover .."

Everyone thought for a moment then totally agreeing that it was not a bad idea . So that's how covers , pillows and bedsheets was thrown all over the basement in the styles residence.  Everyone slept together that night cuddled with each other like a big happy family .

The next morning Harry was the first one to wake up from his sleep . His mind was constantly yell for him to go on a early morning jog but he knew if he went without informing his alphas then he would call upon his death .

If he wakes them up to ask permission they will most likely allow him to go only if they come with him . Technically there is no problem in it but harry wanted to go to that serect location that his guardian angel had shown him to regain his energy . Wait he has a guardian angel then why to worry , he will make sure everything is okay ..

"Hey hey kid don't put this all on me , what am I gonna do sing a lullaby to them .."

"I don't know what you should do . It's your job to keep me safe and if my alphas find out that I am out alone then I am dead so do something to make all of them sleep until I come back home ."

"You are playing unfair young man ."

Harry giggled in response putting his shoes on as he got out of the house . He ran on the empty streets with a smile, feeling the fresh air on his face . This is what he enjoyed the most 'freedom' , it's the one of those thing that he can't live without . He loves doing thing the way he want to do it and when he wants to do it ..

He reached the waterfall around sunrise and honestly it was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen . He enjoyed being wrapped in natural beauty feeling the energy run through his veins in moment like these he felt alive . He sat down on the shore with a happy sigh watching the sun rising in the sky .

"Listen kid it no time to sit down and enjoy the sunrise . Here I am working my ass out to keep you out of danger so get your lovely bum up and go home immediately ..."

Harry got up irritated glaring at no one in particular . He mummered 'party spoiler' under his breathe before running towards his home . He quietly entered his house and peeked to see everyone was still asleep . He was almost out of the room when stan opened his eyes slightly and smirked at harry ,

"Caught you .."

Harry jumped out of his skin in fear but when he saw that it was stan he narrowed his eyes and mouthed 'fuck you' before running out of the room into the kitchen .