"Aaah!" I closed my eyes instantly and clutched his shirt when I felt falling down. He released his arms from my back which caused me to fall down and then hold me again when I was just about to touch the ground. He pulled me up and made me stand on my own feet.

"Jesus!" I said keeping my hand on my heart. Zayn starts laughing.

"Don't get me wrong partner. But you weren't listening to me so I made you fall." He winked as I'm still holding my heart and fake glaring at him.

"Look at your face Alicia." He laughs wholeheartedly.

You can't just watch him laugh at you Alicia! My thinking self provoked me.

"It was you who bumped into me! So you are the one who has decided to collide with Alicia Redwood everytime! I was on my way and it's you who came out of nowhere and collided." I defended myself back as I felt embarrassed because of my staring act.

Gosh! This boy! My consciousness goes on a holiday trip everytime he is in front of me. I saw Zayn wriggling his eyebrows and moving towards me. I move back in anticipation.

"So you are turning tables on me huh?" He takes one step closer as I move backwards.

"I..I'm saying the truth." I defend mustering up the courage.

"I can see you have a smart mouth partner but are you sure that you want to use it against me?" He moves closer and holds my forearm to stop me from moving back.

"Alicia! Zayn! You can do whatever you are doing later! But it would be nice if you could help me right now?" Niall smiles sarcastically. No doubt he looks so cute while doing that. I laugh and look back at Zayn.

"Yeah! I'm coming." I quickly pull my arm from his grip and walk towards Niall.

Saved! Yes!

Obviously, he is coming behind me.

"Didn't you reach too soon?" Niall scowled.

"I'm sorry." I apologize picking up the tray and walking back not to delay it further.

"Finally! The Food." Ellie exclaims rubbing her hands together. We all sit and start eating. Either it is the food or the appetite but I have to admit that it's delicious.

"Niall! Don't touch my food." Grace hits on his hand.

"I have waited for it in line, so I can eat up anyone's food here. It's my right." He states being obvious.

"Seriously?" She again hits his hand when he tries to approach towards her burger.

"Okay. So you won't stop huh?" Grace glares at him and I swear she's upto something.

"Nope." Niall shakes his head and gets lost into eating.

"Okay then." She smiles and put the plate upside down on Niall's head. Niall sits up straight immediately as the salad starts coming to his face.

"Eww!" Niall says disgusted, looking upwards and then towards Grace causing us to hold our stomach due to laughter.

"Drakula! You are gonna be dead now." He said before pasting the pastry on her face.

"Ooops!" Liam laughs uncontrollably pointing his index finger towards Grace. Grace glared at him and smash! Pizza all over Liam's face.

"Guys stop it!" Zayn tries to calm them down controlling his own laughter. Harry laughs hard showing his perfect dimples which are now drenched with cold drink.

And there goes the food fight.

I stand up as the food is in the air and...

Oh No!