What the hell did i just do!?!

CHAPTER 3

Emily's pov

I was definitely not planning on staying here but it seems like I have no choice in the matter.

Goodness I hate how if an angel feels just a little bit of guilt, just a little, and they ask for something or more command it, I automatically do the job. It's like a little fault in the program. A small little glitch in the system, a way of balance.

Most people don't know about that hidden fault to my species but because he is a hustler he knows all of the small glitches. We might have loads of cool and wonderful powers but there are many negative aspects in being me.

This kind of thing happened before but I got him to say the two little words to break the spell. The minute there said my guilt is gone. It weird do not ask me to explain it.

I have been here for about a week know, Alex is never home and Ben always sits in his room quietly making no noise. The hum of the refrigerator is the only source of noise in the house. Other than the constant chatter of birds from behind the window.

Not being able to leave the house without Alex permission is really starting to make my skin itch. All he ever does is walk in like he is all mighty, bow down to me peasants, a brilliant smile on his cocky face.

I can feel his presence before he even sets foot into the house. It hums around the house like flies, I don't like flies.

"So what has my little servant done for me today." He smiles and I frown with anger in my eyes. "I've done nothing." Anger flashes across his face quickly before a wide grin breaks out onto his face, like a bad case of zits. "Oh is that so. Well I might just have to make you do some... Chores." The wiggle of his eyebrows rolls my stomach.

My fingers flex outwards, quickly blow air out from my mouth, calms my racing heart

Hearing a huff from the other side of the room makes me turn around, my feet scuff the wood floor loudly, my eyes lock with Ben. "Alex don't go over board."

I watch closely as Bens lips slide downwards into a frown, a loud breath leaves his mouth blowing a free strand of hair for his face.

A slight frown forms of Alex's face before it's masked with a slight grin. "Oh dear brother I was only going to have some fun." Ben face changes into a look of disgust towards his brother before quickly giving me a apologetic look, a look I can't seem to hold my eyes onto, and turns back to Alex.

I turn my eyes away from both of their gazes.

Alex walks around the coffee table a takes a graceful seat on the ripped couch cushions. His face feature seems morph into a look of extreme concentration before popping out with the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

"You want me to do what." He smiles crossing his legs with a satisfied smile, "I want you to clean every corner of this house. I don't want to see a single speck of dirt or dust."

My mouth drops wide open as I look at the bucket and rag. That he sends Ben to collect even with all of Bens negative comments.

I turn around to come face to face with him, the couch still holding the spot that Alex just got up from. "You're joking. The amount of dirt in this house would take me a life time to clean." He chuckles, it makes the corner of his eyes crinkle. "Well you better start now then." He waltzes out of the kitchen, leaving me with my mouth wide open.

Getting on my hands and knees I start to scrub the kitchen floors and curse every bit of dirt I lay my eyes upon. Calling every single dirt cluster a nasty name.