Cherry wine

Chapter 29

•Emily's point of view•

My dreams, beautiful creations, figures smile at me through the foggy haze but I do not need their faces to distinguish who they are. The structures around me so familiar as I gaze upon the whole location.

They walk around elegantly with a strong demeanor as they all stand lined up, bright white teeth lined with bright strawberry pink lips, long white dresses flow over their delicate frames.

Crowns weaved with gold sit upon their heads, gold leaves strung though the crowns, they shine brightly.

They all smile down upon us, my eyes shift to the other people like myself sitting down upon a marble floor. A cream dress molding perfectly to my body as if it is only made for me.

Gold rings sit on my fingers catching the glint from the moon. Brown locks of long hair fall in perfect waves around my shoulders, honey tan skin covers my body as light brown freckles cover my shoulders.

My hair has little flakes of gold that shimmers under the light from the sky, my finger nails long and perfectly shaped into an oval.

My wings spread out behind me with no one sitting in front of me, my hands laced together in my lap.

My eyes glued to the Angels before me, their wings the color of rich gold, hair like strands of sunlight rest upon their delicate heads.

Many around me with different colored wing. White and cream the most seen as my eyes slowly pass over the crowd.

My gold wings completely out of place as I shift uncomfortably in place, my palm becoming sweaty. Turning my eyes once more up towards the beautiful being that stand all so strong.

Their skin painted will gold dust as beautiful patterns with gold curl up and down their arms, all perfect skin as I stare upon the porcelain skin; roses cheeks that all come together with a bright different colored eyes, all four of them line up neatly.

"Emily Emerald please step forward." I stand, my bare feet feeling the cold floor press into them, the voice rich and filled with a rare power. My fingers brush the floor as my legs work automatically.

Her eyes bright green, she smiles her blond hair shimmering in the moon light, her perfectly sculpted face put together with high cheek bones, red bow lips.

Gold bangles hang around her thin wrists and she ushers me towards her.

"Your wrist my child." She whispers and I quickly obey not wanting to ever get on this women's bad side.

Her long pointed finger slowly pressing on my wrist as a burning feeling spreads over the location, my skin turning a deep red at the pressure.

The pillars stand up straight as green vines slither their way up the sides, little white flowers cover the green leafy vines.

I clench my teeth not wanting to make a single sound, the stillness of the room becoming unbearable, gold writing spreads out from her finger.

It wraps slowly around my wrist a pattern starts to take form as I watch with amazement, my lips partly ajar as circles start to connect.

Thick gold bands wrap around my wrist as a picture appears in the center.

The intense burning begins to lessen as she slowly removes her finger from the soft skin on my wrist, the gold patterns and shapes absolutely incredible.

"Just as I thought." Her soft voice breaks me out of my trance, the smile on her face as amazing as her whole appearance, like goddess.

Her wings out from her back as she watches me very carefully. "Well dear you are going to become something spectacular." A voice like silk spills out from her pink lips, my eye studying her face.