Burning with warmth

Chapter 33

My lips so dry as my shoulders pulse with pain, my head rolls to the side as my own hair tickles my exposed arm. Leather sticks to my hot skin as I shift uncomfortably with intense pain. The top of my scalp burns as a thin trail of blood leaks down my cheek.

The sunlight shines through my closed eyes, slowly my eyes peal open the car boxed around me. The doors all locked as bird man stands with his arms crossed over his chest a mix of emotions on his face.

The charcoal birds climb up his neck as he moves they shift with him.

The two musclier men stand stiffly beside him, their face blank as emotionless eyes stare straight forward. Streaks of dirt on their cloths from our little encounter earlier.

My head hits the chair as I lean forward, I freeze as my throat closes, I look out the window with the hope that the windows are tinted. All their eyes turn to the car but neither of them makes a move to look inside.

My body tense as my wrists try to wiggle out of the bindings that hold me within the car, dried blood covers my cloths, my arms red and inflamed from the constant touch of the harsh leather of the seat.

The voices hushed as I peer out the window, the tinted effect makes it hard to see the other mans face clearly.

Bird man stands stiffly as another mans speaks in front of him, he looks directly at the young man, suits lined with silver covers their bodies. A silver watch strapped around the wrist of the younger man, his dark black hair very familiar.

The locks combed back and styled with gel as his eyes flicker to the car, high cheeks bones but a very pointed nose that takes up most of his rough face. Large pink lips form words, a large mole rests under his lips.

Walls of stone circle surround us but with an open top, the sun seeps in through the massive gap in the ceiling.

Men with large guns stand around the edges as I peer slowly around the car, my legs almost completely numb. Large rimmed glasses sit on all their nose; they all move like robots.

My cloths stick uncomfortably to my hot skin; the men look left and right slowly as the conversation precedes outside the car.

The tops of trees reach over the stone walls but never seem to get any farther.

The car reeks of my own blood, my throat feels as if it will close from the lack of my own control.

The young man whose suit fits a little to snuggly motions with his right to one of the many guards. The guard moves quickly after the signal, his hand is brought up and it carefully hovers for a second before he presses into a little black button on the wall.

The ground rubles underneath the car as my body swings forward as my mouth pops open, the ground opens revealing a ramp down into pitch black.

Bird mans slides into the front seat a satisfied smirk on his face, he moves the gears and the car slowly rolls down the ramp. "It's just you and me now." The chuckle under break makes my skin crawl.

A color catches my attention, I lean forward and a earring sits in his ear, the shape of a Angle wing. I quickly lean back as my stomach does a little roll.

As we drive lights automatically click on, thick concert walls cover the ceiling and all the walls. As more lights click, glass windows appear in the walls, the outlines of faces sit behind the clean glass.

Their eyes slowly fall the car as we descend, my mouth drys up.

The car dips as we level, a large room filled with all sorts of fancy cars, more men in uniforms stand with firm faces.