Starstruck

Chapter 35

The world, it spins undoubtedly, like a top. Even when the world spirals we never feel the effects of the rotation but in the moment light pours in through the crack the earth begins to spin like a top. My grip on humanity fades way like my hope.

My finger move together as my wrists stay almost linked, my hair falls around my face in panicked waves.

In my frenzy of emotions I never seem to pick and choose which one takes over the rest.

The floor mixes together in colors that make me physically sick, I uneasily feel my stomach turn. My cheeks heat up but not from embarrassment more like a ill spell falls upon me.

The colors blur with the salty liquid that pools in my eyes. In colors of the rainbow, reds and blues; the room is cold.

Light voices with harsh words fill my ears, the tight cloths cling uncomfortably to my hot skin. The door wide open like a mouth, eyes that swirl with interest, sit only feet away from my panicked gaze.

My stomach knots uncomfortably as the chains rattle from behind me; sounds filled with excitement and wonder slide through the open doors.

Fingers graze my arm ever so slightly as uneasy tingles dances across the surface, his eyes pierce through my soul. Dark acid filled eyes with a pitch black soul gaze into my own venomous gaze. Two pink lines puckered into a scowl.

Venom drips from the corners of his thin lips as if the sight excites something within him. His long rough fingers run slowly over the exposed skin on my back, I feel my breathing seize. A cold sweat forms above my brow as his eyes travel over my body.

His hair falls over the tops of his head in gel like waves; lines form at the edges of his lips from the excessive amount of frowns that seem to cover his face.

"I like the look." His voice strained but still with a cheesy smile painted onto his face. The top button of shirt popped open to expose his white chest, it vibrates as an icy chuckles slips slowly from his frozen lips.

The brown cloths cling to my chest as the gold strings scratch against my neck as I turn to look into his pits of fire.

Happiness rolls around his eyes, the bird tattoo stretching as another deep rumble breaks from his throat. "So scared. So timid." His words drawn out with perfection as a long strand of my hair is twirled around his finger.

Pain extends from the strand as he pulls upon the lock a little bit too harsh. "So perfect." His words whispered into my ear, the heat of his breath fans over my neck.

My eyes automatically dart to the side of his face as a sharp jaw meets my eyes, those lips curved upwards.

I move my head as the lock drops from his grasp. A cloud fogs my mind as a salty tears rolls down my face and slips over my lips as my eyes look down upon the ground.

His sharp fingers roughly turn my head to him, the feeling of bruising runs around my chin. "You ruined my mind. Your face clogs my dreams but not for long, not for long."

His deep gravely chuckles run through the room; the smile of his face deathly. "I lost my leg because of you." Pain shoots through my cheek as hard slap is landed upon my face.

"I don't understand." Words leave my mouth but they sound choked, as blood from my split lip drips slowly down to my chin.

A clear look of utter disgust covers his face. "Clean that up." He barks loudly to a old women who stands rigidly by the doors that we all come through.

A cold cloth is smeared over my lips quickly and whipped up my chin. Her hands shake as a look of terror fills her eyes.

His tongue rolls over his lips with a slow motion as she scurries away. His head cocked to the side. "You're a freak of nature and you know what people do to freaks of nature." His eyes swirl with interest as his breath fans close to my face.