Destruction

Chapter 34

My fingers grasp something rough as I shift, my skin prickles slightly, my back presses uncomfortably into a sharp object. I grumble under my breath as I sit up; the walls around me make my whole heart seize.

Panic runs deeply through my veins before last nights events begin to flicker through my mind; walls like a prison filled with my own destruction.

Light creeps in through the cracks as I stand up suddenly, black lines my vision for a split second before it becomes clear again. My fingers curl into my palm to receive any warmth from my hands.

I lift up the grim mattress to look at the frame, I reach out to touch it just as my skin sizzles, pardon my French but sh*t. I growl within my mind, my skin hisses as I stare down at the swollen patch.

My skin rises like a freshly baked muffin as the skin splits through the middle

My company looks at me, light covers her face as I get the first glimpse of her. "Burns doesn't it." Her voice cruet and sharp as she watches me. "Hurts like a bitch." Blue grumbles as she stays crossed legged on her bed.

The same broken features, I should have know. "I know who you are..."

"Yes I told you yesterday." Her voice cuts me off completely as I look down at her mud stained face. Cold as ice and sharper than a knife as it breaks from her strawberry lips.

"No. Yes but not like that. I meet you a few weeks ago." Blue, whose eyes seem to gaze through me, she gives me an odd look.

Her lips thin slightly. "Than can't be possible. You look nothing like the women I meet a few weeks ago." Her eyes sweep over my body slowly before she slowly shakes her head, blond hair tumbles around her delicate shoulders.

"Stop that will you." Blue snaps quickly as confusion filters through my thoughts, her feeble fingers twitch slightly.

"I'm not really doing anything." The words drop from my mouth as she hisses quietly, her fingers quickly go to her head and she begins to rub her temples slowly.

"Your emotions make me want to puke." Her growl almost animal like as her fingers run slowly through her ratty hair.

"I don't understand." Blue looks at me slowly her eyes icy. "Of course you don't. You can't possible know me okay. You look nothing like that women." Blue groans quietly as she flops back onto her bed.

"I am, I promise I'm not lying. I found you in a dark room, your wings where sitting limply behind you." Blues eye, two cauldrons of fire, she stands quickly. "Well you didn't do a very good job of keeping me out of a place like that. You didn't do a good job of protecting me." I feel completely offended at her rude comment.

"I'm sorry what was that, it most definitely not my fault you landed your butt back in a place like this." I cock my head and wait for her reaction, all color drains from her face.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have said that." Pure guilt touches her soft face, defected Blue sits back down on the squeaky bed.

"It's just that this is pretty much what I've mostly grown up in." Blue motions to the metal bars and stone walls, all cold and emotionless.

"I'm sorry, really." She mutters under her breath slowly as her fingers flick uneasily, they touch ever so often. An uneasy emotions flickers behind her marble eyes.

"No it's fine.."

The door to the hallway flys open. "Wake up ladies we have a very special day ahead and we have our most valuable piece to the puzzle." The unknown mans eyes land on mine, a frown forms on my face as tall bulky guys start to poor in through the door, a flat smile still on his face.