SHOT 25: B) Forever!

"Call the bride." Hearing the priest's announcement sanskaar felt as his long wait was over.

His eyes searched for his bride and there she came. Looking deadly gorgeous in the full attire of a bride. Feeling his intensive gaze swara blushed hard without even looking at him. Pavi made swara sit down beside him.

"Okay.. I'm flat dead." She looked down fully blushing hearing his whisper.

Swara looked at sanskaar for a while. She wouldn't find words to tell what this man was doing in her life. When she loved him secretly he made her get peace, when he reciprocated his feelings for her he gave all the remaining happiness which she missed. He had been a best friend, supporter, guider, shield and many more that she can list out about him and she was going to surrender everything of hers to him. She was going to his forever official. She felt like as if every dream of hers was coming true. She felt as if he was her angel in disguise of human.

"Stand for the vows." Swara and sanskaar stood up for the vows. With their finger tangled they started taking rounds around the holy fire while everyone started showering flower petals on them.

Sanskaar looked at her while she smiled.

He never seen anyone like her in his life. She was extremely the opposite what she shows herself to the world and her family. He never even imagined that this nerd girl who usually snappes him back was like a fragile kitten to her family. He wished that she had shown them that too but she was too much in love with them though they were wrong. True, she was a normal girl like others but for him, she was special. Words don't need when heart feels someone special and his heart found her.... That she was the one to be his!

Vowing each other to stay together for all their seven births they stand down.

Sanskaar was asked to fill her hairline and so he took some sindoor and looked at her. She smiled and that smile was enough to make him happier than ever. Feeling her hairline being filled with bright red sindoor she closed her eyes. She felt complete...  Complete of being his.

Sanskaar then tied the sacred chain (mangalsutra) around her neck looking at her with all love he had for her. Swara smiled happily.

Arya wiped his happy tears from the corner of his eyes. He wanted his sister happy always and he also knew only sanskaar can give her that. He felt so happy that his sister was going to get all the love she craved for from childhood till now. Pavi looked so happy as ever seeing her best friend finally united with her only love of her life. Laksh stood admiring his bhai and swara praying to god that to keep them happy like this always.

Seeking all the blessings from elders and doing some rituals it was time for vidai. Arya without a word hugged his sister. He was definitely going to miss her so much.

"Aru, you should be a good boy and listen to mom and dad. Don't argue with them and eat your food at time. If I get to know you are arguing na then I will come to slap you." Arya opened his mouth.

"Di I'm innocent." Arya made baby faces.

"I know how much you are innocent my baby." Swara screwed his ears while he winced making everyone giggle and admire seeing their bond.

"I'll miss you di." Arya hugged her again while swara too said.

She the moved on to her mom. Though she wasn't her biological mother she always thought her as her mom. Sumatra pulled her in a hug.

"I know you will be the best there like here. God bless you swara." Sumatra kissed her forehead while swara smiled.

Shekhar placed his hand on her head.