SHOT 24: My sunshine

"Di look at me." Arya shouted with a camera on his hand among the crowd. 

Swara tried to look at brother while one among the crowd came and applied haldi making swara to smile at her rather than smiling for the photo.

Arya made faces as she couldn't even get a single picture of his sister only with haldi.

"Arya go and do the ritual beta." His mother came while Arya nodded and went near his sister who was smiling brightly.

Taking some haldi in his hand he looked at his sister and gave her a smile while she was already doing that.

Arya applied some haldi on both her cheeks.

While he posed for the picture to the photographer.

After everyone keeping haldi to swara she stood up to take bath. While Arya stopped and finally clicked a single picture of his di. Swara left to her room while Arya smiled as he saw the his mobile vibrating "Message sent"

Sanskaar came out of the washroom rubbing his wet hairs while his mobile vibrated. He immediately took his mobile and opened the message to see his sweet brother-in-law has sent him images of his girl.

He looked at a picture where swara was laughing. His heart skipped several beats. How much he wished to see that laugh in real. It would have happened yet the elders wanted to have separate haldi functions in their own houses to avoid making the bride and groom meet each other. Coming back from his thoughts he swiped to left seeing a single picture of hers. She looked lovely in a simple yellow lehanga with flower made jewelries were used as accessories. Her cheeks were filled with haldi and the bright sun was shining.

"My sunshine"

He wished he was there to witness that beauty on his rather than these photographs yet... Thanks to his       brother-in-law for sending him these pictures.

Sanskaar immediately texted him with a thank you and texted her something and kept his mobile aside.

Swara came out rubbing her wet hairs totally tiered. The function started at 9 and it's already 12. She was too much exhausted.

"Di." Arya came in with a glass of orange juice.

Swara did expected to see her brother coming to her with something to eat. She really needed this now.

"You looked exhausted that's why I brought evening you have mehandi function too so take rest didu. I'm going downstairs." Arya informed and left.

Swara couldn't keep herself from smiling seeing her little brother who was talking like a young responsible man now. He had always been responsible but today she felt proud to see her little brother grown up.

Taking her glass of juice she dropped herself and started having her juice in 5 minutes. Struck in boredom swara took her mobile only to see her notifications notifiying

1 new message from sanskaar.

She opened the messaged to see his text.

Those bright yellow haldi on your skin will sure make you glow like a sun but trust me you are already my sunshine ❤.

Swara felt speechless, she has no idea what to say. He makes her feel so much loved. It was like a dream come true for her. She felt everything happening so soon yet she can't help from stopping her heart to dance feeling the every moment.

It was you who made me a sunshine ❤.

She replied while she got an instant reply from him.