SHOT 22: Alliance fixed!

"laksh did you see sanskaar?" Swara asked breathing heavily as she ran and came.

"No swara today sanskaar won't come to college." Laksh said.

"What? Why?" Swara gasped.

"Because Dad wants him to accompany him to a deal. Okay I got to go " Laksh informed and left.

"I don't know why mom called me asked me to come. Arya is also not there... I'm so scared." Swara thought worriedly and left to her house.

"Mom you...."

"Swara go get ready. I have kept an dress for you in your room wear that and come." Sumatra ordered her and was busy with her mobile.

"Mom are.. are we going out or.. something?" Swara asked hesitately.

"We are not going out and all. A boy is coming to meet you." These words brought a bomb in her.

"What?" Swara whispered while her eyes turned glassy.

"Now go don't stand here I have to do lot of arrangements." Sumatra left.

While swara was not out of shock. She immediately ran inside her room to inform him. She didn't know what else to do. She can't object to her parents and if she does she doesn't know whether she would be alive.

"Sanskaar.. pick up call." Swara was waiting him to pick up the call while tears scrolled down from her eyes.

"Hello." Sanskaar said.

"Sanskaar..." Swara couldn't control herself from crying hearing his voice.

"Are you crying? What happened?" Sanskaar whispered.

"Today evening... Someone boy is coming to see me." Swara bit her lip.

"Okay so?" Sanskaar asked casually making her shocked.

"What so?" Swara asked crying.

"Swara, I'll talk to you later. Dad's calling me." Before swara could say anything sanskaar disconnected the call.

"No other go now I have to....." She closed her mouth to avoid making sounds.

               _____________________

Swara got ready in an red ethnic wear all lost in her thoughts. Her mind was filled with his thoughts of how he spoke today.

"Are you ready?" Sumatra came in while swara stood up from the chair.

"Mm.. okay. Come down they have arrived." Sumatra said and took swara with her.

Sumatra gave her tray with coffee cups while swara didn't dare to even look up at anyone.

"Swara give coffee to everyone beta." Sumatra said sweetly while swara nodded and started giving to everyone without looking up.

"Com'mon my son-in-law take it." Shekhar said.

Swara felt like crying yet she controlled but the person seems not to take the cup. She felt irritated and looked up.

To her shock it was sanskaar who was giving a smirk to her.

"Thank you." Sanskaar took the coffee cup. Swara came stood beside her mom.

"Swara looks very beautiful today." Ap complimented swara while gave a smile.

"Come sit with us beta." Sujata said while swara nodded and sat down with them.

Sujata and ap started asking about her likes and dislikes and all.