SHOT 13: Gosh! Girl you're burning.

"And the trophy is ours!" Sanskaar kissed the trophy.

"Of course it should be, after all my bhai and his....." Laksh smirked while sanskaar gave hit on his back head.

"Ouch! That hurts." Laksh winced rubbing his head.

"Only open the door I'm already freezing." Sanskaar said while laksh nodded and started opening the door.

Sanskaar's eyes caught on the paper which was lying on the floor. Laksh went in while sanskaar opened the paper.

Congratulations! I know you would do this.

Love,
You!

Sanskaar smiled and went inside taking the paper with him.

________________________

"Urgh... Pavi come fast uff.." swara was hugging herself and rubbing her arms.

"It's freezing out." Pavi yelled from the room.

"It's getting late pavi.... See I can't even shout yaar." Swara made faces.

Sanskaar and laksh came out of their room. Sanskaar turned around to see swara standing in front of her room.

"Laksh just a second." Sanskaar walked towards swara.

"Urgh.. I feel dizzy uff." Swara slowly was about to fall but sanskaar caught her.

"Gosh! Girl you are burning." Sanskaar said worriedly.

"Hmm.." swara hummed and stood properly yet sanskaar wrapped his arms around her protectively.

"Why are here instead of going to the bus?" Sanskaar asked.

"Pavi... She is not coming out.. as she.. is feeling like getting fever. so... she is not coming out." Swara made faces.

"You look too pale wait..." Sanskaar turned towards laksh.

"Lucky you take pavi and you both sit, I'll take swara." Laksh nodded.

"Sanskaar but......" Sanskaar cutted her.

"No more words start walking." Sanskaar slowly started moving with her.

"Sanskaar you will... also get fever so...." Swara said in a low tone.

"God, swara seriously you speak so much even when you have burning fever. I guess I should change your name into Miss. Cb." Sanskaar spoke.

"Cb?" Swara looked at him.

"Miss. Chatterbox." Sanskaar said proudly while swara glared at him.

"Miss. Angry bird not again." Sanskaar closed his eyes.

"Idiot." Swara smiled.

"We've reached the bus. Swara climb up carefully okay?" Swara nodded a little and sanskaar lifted her up and she climbed up.

"Swara are okay you look very pale." Dance master asked.

"Her temperature is up sir." Sanskaar said.

"Do you have tables or..."

"I have it sir." Swara smiled.

"Take care." Dance master said.

Swara nodded and went in. Sanskaar went behind her. She took a seat near the window.

"You are already burning and freezing to death, do you want to die before going to your hometown?" Sanskaar asked as he sat beside her.