SHOT 9: I did this for me!

You have rise and shine in all ways
That you can't count all the days
I always admire the spirit you had
Now I don't like seeing you sad
Things will happen whatever is in their fate
Now throw away the sadness which I hate
Give that smile which made me fall
And I know the problem will solve!

©Diya543

Sanskaar's face instantly brightened up.

Hey Mr. Handsome man in blue shirt with this sad and mood off face you don't look great with this look. Now smile nah hah I forgot to tell you the letter reached me and it gave me feel like a lived a million years with you.

"Only you have the magic to make me smile, girly!" Sanskaar smiled reading the letter again.

Keep smiling!
Love.

"I don't know where you are, goddd this is killing me can't you come in front of me and tell all these?" Sanskaar thought and left feeling better than before.

          ________________________

"So girls and boys we are going for the next town coming Thursday for the intercolleage culturals and i've already choose the lead pair." Dance master announced.

"It will be sanskaar and swara." Dance master continued and all gasped including swara while sanskaar looked unaffected.

"Will see you all soon." Dance master left.

"Gosh I can't make this. Dad will kill me if I say I'm going out." Fear was well seen in her face.

"Isn't Arya there?" Pavi knows if Arya was there then he would surely convince them.

"Arya messaged me that he again went for his sudden football tournament and will return only on Thursday and today is Tuesday." Swara cried.

"Any problem?" Sanskaar came between them.

"Sanskaar I don't think I'll be able to make it up to come for dance you better go for another girl." Swara made sad faces.

"What's wrong?" Sanskaar still couldn't figure out.

"Dad won't allow me infact if I ask permission he would kill me." Swara feared.

"Fine if that's your problem then..... Mm.. your problem is solved." Sanskaar said thinkingly.

"What?" Swara looked at him.

"You are coming and I'll take care of it Miss. Nerd." Sanskaar gave his signature smile as usual and left.

"Hope everything is goes well." Swara prayed.

"It will be." Pavi smiled at swara.

            _______________________

"God swara you are dead, tomorrow is Friday and you didn't even ask permission to dad." Swara thought as she came from the college to her house.

And she stopped at the doorway seeing the scene before her.

Sanskaar was with her dad speaking making her damn shocked. She never thought he would do this.

"Swara you are came? Come in." Sanskaar smirked while swara gave a nervous smile and came inside.

"Swara beta why didn't you tell this before that you are going to the near by town for dance tomorrow?" Shekhar spoke sweetly.

"This man should get oscars." Sanskaar mumbled.

"That... That dad actually... I was going to tell you but... he came and told." Swara was still nervous.

"Fine, it's 2 days trip right? You go and come." Swara was shocked yet managed to nod.