SHOT 16: Family bondings

Swara entered home after her college with arya only to see her dad giving death glares to her and he left inside. Swara was not really surprised as she's used to those glares but his left cheek were all red.

"Di why did you stop?" Arya looked at his sister while swara dragged him to the corridor. 

"Did you do that?" Swara's one eyebrow shot up.

"What they sow they reap my dear sister now come." Arya said casually.

"You mean ... You hit dad?" Swara was shocked.

"I already told you not to hide things and you did. Fortunately I found that so.. you di we should give what we get." Arya winked and went inside the kitchen.

""Aryaaa" swara yelled and followed him to the kitchen.

"You already got your answer, didn't you?" Arya said arranging plates.

"Arya gagodia, for your information he's your dad. This how you treat an elder?" Swara snapped.

"If he ever behaves like an elder and treat his daughter well then I'll think of it di." Arya's statement made swara close her mouth.

"So enough of all this didu let's go up and see the sunset and your favourite moon rising up having your favourite cake." Arya said sweetly and pulled her but swara stopped and engulfed him into a hug.

"Love you aru." Swara whispered.

"I love you too but..." He pulled her out of the hug. "You should find someone someone for you to say this." Arya winked and teased her.

Swara turned red and beat his arms playfully.

"I won't spare you today." Swara said and started running behind her brother.

____________________________

"Sanskaar eat without playing with your food." Sujata ordered.

Sanskaar gave an half nod and started eating even though he didn't wanted to.

After the dinner he went to his room silently.

"What's wrong with him?" Sujata said looking at sanskaar going up.

"Sujata, I'll see through it. You don't take tension, I'll go up now." Ap assured and went to sanskaar's room.

Ap saw sanskaar sitting on the study table and his heads down. She slowly went in and placed her hand on his head. Feeling someone's hand sanskaar looked up to see his badi maa standing with a smile.

"Maa." Sanskaar stood up and made her sit on the bed.

"What brings you here maa? You would have called me na?! I would have come." Sanskaar said.

Ap smiled and placed her hand on his cheeks.

"What's bothering you beta?" Ap asked softly.

"Nothing maa I'm fine." Sanskaar looked straight.

"You know yourself you can't lie to me then why do you try?" Ap asked while sanskaar chuckled.

"Right!... When both my mothers are detectives how can I hide a thing." Sanskaar chuckled more while ap held his ears.

"Maa.. no okay fine I'm sorry." Sanskaar smiled more.

"Now tell me." Ap said.

Sanskaar lied down and placed his head on her lap while ap started caressing his hairs softly.

"I'm confused maa... I don't know what... what I'm doing, what's happening with me." Sanskaar said slowly.

"Mm... You are this much confused? The sanskaar I know doesn't even gets confused about anything na?" Ap said.

"Maa" sanskaar sat again on the bed.

"That's what I'm so much confused. I can't even come to an conclusion maa." Sanskaar winned like a kid.

"Sanskaar I'll tell you something?" Ap asked while sanskaar nodded.

"Listen to whatever your heart says. I know mind is there too but when you make something important decision only heart can make you clear and not mind, okay?" Ap said while sanskaar smiled.

"You know what maa you are the best!" Sanskaar hugged her.

"Then what about me?" Sanskaar looked at the door step only to his mom standing.

"Offo!" Sanskaar stood and pulled sujata and made her sit.

"You both are the best!" Sanskaar hugged both of them together while Sujata and ap smiled.

_________________________________

"Aru why are you taking me with closing my eyes to the garden, haven't I seen it before that now you are showing?" Swara pouted.

"We reached!" Arya said and pulled the blindfold out. Swara stood still seeing the cake placed on the table with the candels on.

Arya slowly took her forward and started singing.

"It's a hap hap happy birthday
May you live to be a hundred and three
It's a hap hap happy birthday
It's hap happy birthday to you!"

Arya sang and hugged swara sideways.

"Happy birthday didu." Arya said with a smile and gave her a knife.

Swara eyes turned glassy. She took the knife and sliced a piece and fed it to Arya.
Then Arya too did the same.

"You had always been a mother instead of being a sister. You had pampered and loved me more than yourself didu. We might be half siblings but we are more than all that didu. I love you so much." Arya confessed.

"Aww... I love you too." Swara smiled happily.

"What's this?" Swara asked seeing a box on his hand.

"Your gift." Arya said slowly.

Swara took it and started opening.

"I brought in pune saving all the money when I got my wining matches." Arya said.

"It's beautiful!" Swara beamed seeing a silver ring with a heart shaped stone studded in the band. It was simple yet beautiful.

"You like it didu?" Arya asked nervously.

"When you became expert in all these girly things huh?" Swara asked teasing me while Arya looked embarrassed.

Swara busted out laughing.

________________________.

TO BE CONTINUED...

I wrote it with lots of difficulties as I'm just scared due to my results. Pray for me🙂. Hope you all like the chapter, do comment and hit the stars 🌟.

Love,
Diya♥️