SHOT 6: Mr. Maheshwari's target is on you now!

"He wrote a letter for his girl... Hmm.. that's interesting." Swara mumbled looking at his retreating figure.

Her happiness reached the peak today after all he has written a letter for her. Swara immediately rushed inside the class room and found the letter with a pen on it.

Her heart beamed in happiness, her eyes shined and all her pains has vanished seeing the letter. Even though she hasn't read it his thought of writing a letter to her was itself enough but still she was at the peak of curiosity. She immediately grabbed the letter along with the pen and opened it while her mobile rang.

She took out her mobile and the screen displayed 'Dad'. Her happiness immediately drained seeing the caller ID. Her heart was placed with fear instead. She immediately kept the letter in the bag and started rushing out of the class and attended the call.

"Where the hell you are swara?" She jumped in fear hearing her father's loud tone.

"I.. I'm coming." She uttered those words.

And her mobile got disconnected. Signing away heavily she ran outside to see her father giving killer looks. Gulping in her fear she sat inside the car and the car took of to their house.

              _______________________

"Uff finally..." Swara came inside her room after having her dinner after doing all the chores.

Swara then took out the letter and the pen. She sat on the study table with dim lights on. She slowly opened the letter.

Hello from your lover boy.

Swara smiled.

Well, I don't know your name so that's why this way.

Swara chuckled thinking about the expression he would give from writing this line.

Caution: I'm really bad no no very bad at writing letters and this one is just a attempt... For you!

And her heart skipped a beat knowing that he was just attempting for her.

I don't know who you are? How you look and all things but I'm not getting this. How could you love me this much? Like really how? You know I really thought that it was just a our family who would love and care for us but you proved me wrong!

Swara's smile widened.

You maybe someone who I may not know but I'm sure you are near me.

Another attack from him.

"Did he found it was me?" Swara went all nervous but continued reading.

Mm.. I have no guess who it would be.

Swara left out a relief sign.

Well, I guess you know what I'll do when I want something after all you'd been watching me too close. Mr. Sanskaar Maheshwari's target is now on you! Maybe I don't know who you are but I'm sure I'll find you in my ways and that's my promise.

Swara's breath hitched. She knows how much sanskaar is adamant and determined. Once he promises he will surely get it somehow and this time it was about her!

I like to express more but not these letters but in real. I'm damn bad playing with words like you do but I can do anything and everything in action and I want to see you. You've been the first girl other than my family to care for me, soothe me, relax me, love me and make me smile like no one can that too without any contacts but the letter as a medium.

This was enough for her. She felt immensely happy for his words.

Your each and every letter is like a sunrays with gives me light when I feel dark and cool breeze which hits me gently when I'm not feeling well. You brought a new self from me which I myself don't know. You had created magics with only words and made me fall for you.