SHOT 14: That's my way of saying, sweetie!

"Diiiiiiiiii" Arya jumped near the sleeping swara on the bed.

"Good morning aru." Swara opened her eyes and sat rubbing her eyes.

"Happy birthday." Arya hugged her tightly.

"Today is my birthday?" Swara blinked her eyes for several times.

"You can forget it but how can? My pyaari didi." Arya beamed in joy.

"Aww..." Swara pulled his cheeks.

"Ahhh.. didi it's paining." Arya rubbed his cheeks while swara giggled.

"Here." Arya handed over a bunch of flowers.

Swara immediately took them and smelled the sweet fragrance of the flower which instantly made a her smile.

"My favorite Lily of the valley with tuberose.. you made my morning really beautiful my little brother." Swara smiled brightly.

"Anything for you di." Arya smiled.

"Fine I'm getting ready for my college." Swara got up and smelling her favorite flowers for one more time she went inside the restroom to take a shower.

"I wish she gets all the happiness in her life." Giving short prayer arya left the room.

         _________________________

"Boo." Sanskaar whispered while pavi literally jumped off from the bench in fear.

"Ahh.. man I would have died." Pavi placed her hand on her chest breathing heavily while sanskaar giggled a little.

"I thought you are braver but you proved me wrong." Sanskaar giggled at the end and sat the bench.

"Idiot, I am!" Pavi punched his arm and sat beside him.

"It should rain heavily today." Sanskaar said looking at the sky.

"Why?" Pavi asked him in confusion.

"You are here at 7:35 and that's impossible." Sanskaar looked at her.

"Very funny huh." Pavi made faces while sanskaar gave tight smile to her.

"Why are here this soon?" Pavi asked him.

"Forgot that I'm a member of the student council?!" Pavi shook her head in no.

"Oh... Between I'm here soon because today is a special day." Pavi smiled at the end.

"Special? Your birthday?" Sanskaar asked while pavi nodded no.

"It's swara's birthday today and I'm so happy." Pavi beamed.

"Oh... I don't know that." Sanskaar said.

"That's okay." Pavi smiled.

"Mm.. okay you wait for her while have some incomplete work to be done." Sanskaar stood up and left before she would ask him anything else.

            _______________________

"Swaruuuuu happy birthday." Pavi took swara in a tight hug.

"Ahhhhh... Pavu are you planning to break my bones?" Swara winced.

"No." Pavi broke the hug.

"I'm so happieeeee." Pavi squealed while swara smiled.

"Very good, here is your favorite dairy milk silk." Swara gave the chocolate while pavi took it.

"Here take this it's for you." Pavi winked.

"Why all this pavu...." Pavi shut her mouth.

"I know I myself is a big gift for you but still have it." Pavi smiled while swara giggled.