SHOT 4: Done staring at me sweetheart?

Placing the letter carefully in his leather jacket's pocket he started driving back to his house.

"Is that Miss. Nerd?" Sanskaar thought as he saw a girl standing alone and she looked like swara and he was right it was her.

"Miss. Nerd." Swara jerked due to his sudden appearance.

"What are doing here Mr. Idiot?" Swara huffed.

"Exactly, that's my question Miss. Angry bird." Sanskaar removed his goggles still looking at her for an answer.

"I went to meet pavi and......" Sanskaar cutted her words.

"And you are standing here all alone ha?" Sanskaar ruffled his hairs.

"Dad said he's coming so I'm waiting him, doubt clear? You may leave." Swara looked away.

To her surprise she saw him getting down from the bike and he stood beside her. Swara looked at him and raised her left eye brow asking him what through her eyes.

"Now don't give me those looks. I'm not too arrogant to leave a girl alone at 9 in night and fortunately I know you too Soo......" His explanation made swara proud and she was hardly controlling her smile.

"So?" Swara asked.

"I'll wait till your father comes here." Sanskaar gave a smile.

"Fine but don't even think of flirting with me." Swara said.

"Oh... Miss. Nerd has such thoughts all ha?!" Sanskaar smirked.

"In your dreams Mr. Flirt." Swara rolled her eyes.

"And by the way why would I flirt with you when I have already found my love." Sanskaar smiled thinking about his letter girl while swara too smiled knowing whom he was mentioning.

"Love and all ah? I never expected that and I wonder how your girlfriend manages you." Swara left out a deep breathe.

"I too don't know..." Sanskaar mumbled.

"Ah?" Swara looked at him.

"Trust me swara.... Your father is not going to come now I guess and I can't stand here for long so let me drop you." Sanskaar got on his bike.

"Who's asking you to wait for me?" Swara looked away.

"This is not the time to be like this Miss. Stubborn." Sanskaar said in strict tone.

Swara looked at her mobile for once and then she thought for a second. She immediately called him but his mobile was not reachable. Signing heavily swara gave up.

"Mm... Fine." Swara bit her lips.

"Finally uff... Okay fine now what are you waiting for get on." Sanskaar started the bike.

Swara got on the bike.

"I don't mind if you catch me girly." Sanskaar put on his coolers with cool smile.

"Don't fly high Mr. Flirt I'll cut off everything. You better be loyal to your girlfriend other than flirting with me." Swara snapped.

"I'm always loyal to her you don't need to worry Miss. Nerd." Sanskaar chuckled and started driving.

Swara smiled happily after all it was the first time she was with him alone, at night and he driving her back to home. It has been a happiest moment in her life.

                    _________________

"So swaru you are going to dance with your love ha." pavi started teasing swara.