SHOT 5: He wrote a letter for his girl...

"Every smiling face has a dark life behind."
                                   ~•~

Swara stood beside her farther, Shekhar Gagodia all shivering in and out seeing him shouting at someone harshly and loudly over the mobile.

Last time she went without the driver and in return she was locked inside the dark store room all night and she doesn't want to repeat the mistake again.

"What do you want?" Came swara's mother, Sumatra Gagodia with a dry tone.

"Mom actually I want to go to college and there is no driver so ...." Swara looked down all tensed up.

All of a sudden swara was pulled by her father by her arms and he gave a hard slap on her right cheek making her stumble and look at him with tears.

"Do you think I'll drop you? Get lost you useless girl." Shekhar roared making swara jump in fear and run out of the house.

She felt much pain on her cheeks and she was sure his hand prints would have been printed. Somehow she managed to walk to her college and she immediately ran inside the restroom so that no one sees her red marks.

Swara stood before the mirror and she was right. His hands were printed and cheeks had the marks. She cried for having such a drastic change of her father in her life which made her life into a living hell.

Washing her face back to back. She immediately left her out her hair strands in front to avoid getting scoldings from her pavi.

Swara walked inside the classroom and saw pavi already seated.

"Hey swaru." Pavi chirped while swara gave a smile to her sat beside her.

"What is this swaru all of a sudden you have left your strands out and all ah? Next you should leave your hairs free without plating your hairs." Pavi suggested.

"Mm..." Swara just hummed.

"What's wrong swaru? Are you alright?" Pavi's voice turned into concern seeing her friend not behaving like usual.

"I'm fine pavu." Swara managed to utter those words.

Pavi was about to ask more but seeing the lecturer in she stopped speaking.

               _____________________

The dance practice started and as usual all were paired up and were dancing the steps which the master thought them.

Sanskaar looked at swara who was all quite even though he teased her.

"Something is wrong with Miss. Nerd hmm..." He thought.

"Oye Miss. Nerd" sanskaar pulled her closer to him and tried to take those strands but swara stopped him.

She looked at him and their eyes got into contact. He saw her eyes which was slightly red and he felt she was sad.

"You know you I feel I should name you something else... Permanently." He said while swara looked away breaking the eye contact.

And the answer he got was "hmm" which made him pissed off.

Sanskaar twirled her and he saw her cheeks red. In a nick of time sanskaar slowly took away her strands and he was shocked seeing her redded cheek.

"Hey..." Swara's eyes widened as she saw him looking at the cheek.

Swara immediately excused herself and rushed out. Seeing swara rushing out pavi too excused and saw sanskaar standing.

"What's wrong sanskaar?" Pavi asked looking at swara who was running.