SHOT 21: I love you!

The sun was sinking behind the roof tops, as its color fades from orange to crimson red, heaven is mourning as it blends through the color of the fading sunset to darkness.

"It's so beautiful right?" Swara was looking at the beautiful view.

"Of course it is, always." Sanskaar said.

The sun slowly disappeared from the clouds making the sky to get dark symbolising the night sky.

"So where next?" Swara turned towards him.

"Let's catch up some pizza I'm damn hungry now." Sanskaar said while swara nodded.

Having their own favorite pizzas and clicked funny, cute selfies and both came out of the pizza shop.

"Sanskaar I should leave it's already 7:00 p.m Arya would be worried for me." Swara said looking at her wrist watch.

"Not before going to one place and I promise this is the last one." Sanskaar winked at her.

"Okay." Swara agreed.

Sanskaar started driving his bike. Swara was looking at the sides of road while her free hairs were flying in the air. Her lips has not even left the smile since morning because of him. The breeze hit them hard but she felt peace. Even she likes nights this time it was special to her. It was like a dream come true for her.

"Swara." Sanskaar called out making her come back to sense.

"We are here." Sanskaar continued.

Swara got down from his bike and looked around to find herself under the hoogle bridge and her eyes caught a small boat beautiful decorated with the dim golden fairy lights. The river was shining like transparent blades under the moonlight and small waves looked like crystals.

Swara looked at him with expressing the sudden surprise he gave her. Sanskaar came near her and forwarded his hand to her while she smiled and placed it on his.

Sanskaar took her to the boat and both sat to the opposites. Swara was feeling as if she got everything she wanted. Her happiness had no boundaries today.

The boat started sailing the river under the eternal full moon and million stars twinkling around her (moon). Swara had always wished to go on a boat ride under the moonlight and her wish was done by him. She stood up and looking at them and thanking her maa and gods.

"My girl mostly referred and confessed how she loves nights through her letters." Sanskaar whispered while swara looked him. Sanskaar stood up.

She doesn't know what she wants to say... She felt like this was a dream... A beautiful dream yet it wasn't. It was true, he is with her.

"Even though I like days, I love nights more." Swara confessed.

"I know." Sanskaar smiled and took both her hands in his.

Swara continued her star gazing work while sanskaar was busy admiring her.

Her pale, smooth skin was glowing more under the moonlight, her big doe eyes were sparkling and reflecting the stars and sky she was seeing like her pure soul. Her lips were curved into a beautiful smile. Her hairs were adding more beauty. He felt peace staring her like this gave him a immense happiness, a feeling as if he lived for thousand years.

"I always thought moon's gorgeous cannot to hit by all ..." Swara looked at him hearing his voice.

He nodded in no looking into her eyes.

"I'm proved wrong. You did it." Shivers ran down her hearing his husky voice and words. She felt her blood rushing to her cheeks making it red.

He kept staring at her while she felt her soul getting pierced by him.

"I never knew someone would love me like you.... Infact I have never imagined that way. When I am happy you were happiest, when I was sad you cried, when I was crazy you admired, when I won something you was proud, when I was lost you were my light. What made you fall with me like this?...... I just can't explain what I felt whenever I received those letters of yours. It expressed that selfless love, your soul to me. You made me go mad behind those papers, you made me crazy to find you.

Under this beautiful moon and these million twinkling stars who you refer as your family, under there witness I'm here by to tell you and ask you....

I promise to love you with all my heart and soul. I promise to never let the smile which brings sparkle in your ocean like eyes to fade, I promise to stand beside you guide, guard and hold your hands till I live. Will you love me they way you had always did? Will you be my light whenever I am lost? Will be my moon whom I was always wanted to admire?

I, Sanskaar Maheshwari was, will and ever love you with all my heart which I'm going to cherish all my life for this. Do you accept my proposal of mine?"

Swara's eyes turned glassy in happiness while her lips curved into a big smile.

"Is.. is this a.. dream?" Swara asked still not able to believe.

"I'm happy that this is no dream... And it's not a dream swara." Sanskaar smiled.

"I love you!" Swara confessed and wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him.

Sanskaar too took her in his arms happily. Finally he found her and she gave herself to him. Cool breeze hit them making them a little cold but their own body's warmthness was well enough to soothe them.

Breaking the hug. She felt his intense gaze skimming her face and forcing herself to look him in the eye. This time, when he leans closer, She know what he wants. He traced her jaw with his fingertips, then moves lower to her chin. Her eyelids flutter closed when he tips her face up.

Their lips brush, light as eyelashes and soon their lips met completely forgetting every other thing except them. The kiss turned passionate showing their love to each other.

"I love you sanskaar." Swara mumbled catching her breath.

"I love you too swara." Sanskaar said holding her closer.

____________________

"God! I was hell worried it's 8:30 and where you both have been?" Arya immediately shot up his questions seeing them both.

"We were searching for the book and unfortunately we didn't get so we had to look up to all stores, right swara?" Sanskaar looked her while swara gave an surprised look.

"Ha.. yes." Swara answered slowly.

"Oh okay then." Arya left out a breath in relief.

"Fine, good night bro." Sanskaar gave an hug.

"Yup good night Bhai." Arya smiled.

"Good night swara." Sanskaar said sweetly with a wink which went unnoticed by Arya.

"Good night." Swara blushed a little.

Sanskaar started this drive while swara was looking at his retreating figure and smiled remembering the moments she had with him the whole day.

________________.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Okay that was unexpected from myself like their unexpected date, lol. Hope you all like the chapter do comment and hit the ⭐.

Love,
Diya ❤