SHOT 3: From the girl who loves you from moon to back.

As usual swara was in the canteen for the break with pavi who was talking non stop saw her bestie's eyes all fixed on the book.

"Swaru I'm talking for so long but you are busy reading this book." Pavi snatched the book from her and was super angry with her bestie.

"Pavi just one page is left give na". Swara tried to get the book but couldn't get.

"Hello Miss. To be acting like nerd, you have already topped this semester okay so stop reading." Pavi kept the book aside.

Swara made faces.

"You are right pavi." There came sanskaar from behind. He sat beside swara.

Pavi gave a secret teasing smile to swara to which swara gave a glare in return.

"Miss. Nerd why aren't you at least free now after all you have defeated Mr. Topper but trust me I'll be bet you in the next exam." His mind only remembered what she had wrote for him.

If she wanted him to top, he don't mind doing it for her.

"Don't you have any other work Mr. Flirt? Why are you here?" Swara looked away controlling her fluttering heart.

"Ooh Miss. Angry bird became angry?" Sanskaar tried looked at her while she kept on looking away.

"Sanskaar how come you keep this many nicknames?" Pavi asked.

"It needs more intelligence pavi, not like this Miss. Book worm." Swara immediately looked at him.

"You..." Swara pointed and glared at him.

"Yes me, I know I'm intelligent and handsome." Sanskaar gave his ever famous smirk.

"Forget it." Swara stood up and took her book.

"I know you can't forget me." Sanskaar winked at her while rolled her eyes.

"Come pavi." Swara grabbed her hand and started walking.

Sanskaar caught her wrist making all the students in the canteen gasp seeing him.

Swara immediately turned.

"Sanskaar what are you doing? Leave me all are looking at us." Swara felt uncomfortable with everyone's sudden gaze on her.

"But only on one condition." Sanskaar whispered to her and stood up on the chair.

"Miss. Swara gagodia will be my dance partner for the upcoming cultural?" He asked loudly while all girls were shocked seeing him choosing a nerd.

Swara's eyes widened in shock while pavi was all happy for her bestie.

"No.. first you come down." Swara whispered.

"Swara, I won't come down till say yes." He whispered.

Swara looked at pavi while pavi signalled her to agree.

"Okay fine, now come down." Swara said unwilling while her heart danced like crazy after all she was going to dance with her love.

"Get ready Miss. Nerd." Sanskaar corrected her glasses and left.

Swara immediately grabbed pavi and went to the class.

"So madam ji is going to dance with her only love, aww..." pavi teased her while swara blushed.

            _______________________

"Oh god... this sanskaar is not going out anywhere, then how shall I keep this letter?." Swara pouted seeing him sitting in the class.

"Swaru I have an idea." Pavi immediately whispered a plan to swara.