SHOT 23: This is not fair!

"Didi" Arya entered swara's room.

"Yeah aru." Swara said putting on her earrings.

Arya came in stared at his beautiful sister dressed up in an pink anarkali gown with simple accessories and slight makeup with free hairs.

"Why are you staring me like this? Am I not looking good." Swara asked looking at herself in the mirror.

"Who said?" Arya walked towards his di and held her shoulders from back.

"You look so beautiful and I'm sure Bhai is going to faint seeing your beauty." Arya winked while swara blushed.

"Wah! Di blushing and all huh?!" Arya teased her more.

"Aru... Please." Swara tried to fake her anger but failed.

"Fine didu." Arya giggled and pulled her in a hug.

"Okay didu I'm going down okay? I'll send pavi Di up when she comes." Arya said while swara nodded.

Arya left taking one more glance of sister and prayed to give happiness like this always. 

_______________

"Bro your wait is over look up your bride has come." Laksh whispered to sanskaar.

Sanskaar looked up to see his women walking down the stairs all smiling. She looked so pretty on pink. Feeling his gaze even between the crowd she looked at him who was all looking handsome in a dark blue suit. Feeling his intensive gaze she immediately looked away while her cheeks turned red making him smile..

"Bhai she's all yours only stop staring her like that." Laksh teased his brother while sanskaar looked at him embarrassed while laksh chuckled.

Swara came and stood beside him looking down. Sanskaar looked at the people who were busy with others. Sanskaar entangled his hands with hers. Swara looked at him.

"Good move swara, you started killing me with your beauty from today itself and I don't know what is going to happen at the day of our marriage." His husky tone made swara blush more.

"Do you want me to kiss you here itself?" Swara's eyes widened.

"What? You are tempting me with your blush. Not my fault." Sanskaar said with a naughty smile.

"Idiot." Swara said looking away and smiling.

"Love birds you can romance later." Pavi winked at both of them.

"Let's start the engagement ceremony." Dp announced.

Swara and sanskaar was given their rings. Both exchanged their rings will all clapped and swara and sanskaar took blessings of everyone.

"Official you're half Mrs. Maheshwari. Congratulations." Sanskaar whispered to her.

"Thank you and same goes to you
Mr. Maheshwari." Swara smiled.

              _______________________

Everyone left except the Gagodias and Maheshwaris were present.

"Mm.. everyone I need an permission from you all." Sanskaar stood up gaining everyone's attention.

"Say it beta." Shekhar said.

"If you all don't mind can I take swara out, now." Sanskaar asked making swara surprised.

"Now? It's already 9:00 you can take her out tomorrow sanskaar." Ap said.

"No maa. I want to take her now itself." Sanskaar whined.

"Sanskaar..." Sujata glared at him.