SHOT 18 : I'm not sending him anymore letters

"Di" Arya came inside her room.

"Huh?" Swara asked without looking at him busy keeping her books in the bag.

"What's wrong didu?" Arya asked in straight.

Swara gulped in and closed her eyes for a second and opened back.

"What happened? I'm fine aru." Swara gave a smile to him and continued packing.

"Then why are you look so lost that you were awake all night didu?" Arya asked.

"Mm.. exams are on right?" Swara said taking her bag.

"Didu I've been with you and you never stay up nights studying like this before. Moreover you usually start preparing a week before right?" Arya's eyebrow shot up.

Swara bit her lip.

"And moreover if you don't study also you won't cry, do you?" Arya asked looking at her.

"I ... Leave it Arya." Swara started walking.

"Did anyone tease you, behaved with you wrong or did you fought with pavi didu?" Arya asked.

"Nothing like that.. now come drop me I'll getting late aru." Swara started walking faster.

"No... Something is wrong. I have ask pavi didu if she knows" Arya thought.

____________________

Swara came out of the exam Hall only to see sanskaar leaning towards the railing of the corridor. Her eyes turned moist seeing him, she gribbed her strap of the sling bag.

"Swara just calm down..." Swara thought and started walking.

"Hey Miss. Nerd long time no see huh?" Sanskaar said casually walking with her.

"Mm.. yeah." Swara said.

"You go home so soon not like before." Sanskaar commented.

"Exams are on so..." Swara looked away bitting her inner cheek.

"Swara actually I have doubt in this question." A boy came near swara.

"Oh which one?" Swara asked and started explaining.

"Is she ignoring me?" Sanskaar thought seeing her.

"Sankyyyy..." Laksh came running behind them.

"Yeah lucky?" Sanskaar turned towards laksh.

"Swati.. she's waiting for you and you are here." Laksh said breathing heavily.

"But...." Sanskaar turned to see swara who was walking away out.

"I've already told you right? It's you who choose the letter girl and you found her.. you can do this.... By the way she's waiting for." Laksh informed.

"Mm..." Sanskaar just hummed and went to see her.

Swara turned back to see sanskaar and laksh going to the other way. She wiped her tears and went out.

______________________

"Finally exams are done!" Pavi came out of the hall and hugged swara.

"Yeah!" Swara gave a faint smile.

"Swara we have to go to the auditorium come." Pavi dragged swara with her.
______________________

Everyone one was seated in the hall while the student council and the principal was on the stage.

"Tomorrow our new batch of students are entering to the college so regarding that the student council has some announcements so make sure you all endure them." The principal announced and left.

As the head of the student council sanskaar came near the Mike.

"Hello everyone! So these announcements are for all of us to follow so hopefully you all will follow them. As tomorrow the new students are coming we have an welcome party tomorrow and we want all the 3rd year students to be present as 2nd year are still on exams. Girls are likely to wear something traditional and boys something formal. No need of books it's just we want many volunteers for this and shows will be put on time. Hope all will get this think. It's our responsibility to welcome the new students and we have to make them comfortable.
That's all, thank you." Sanskaar announced.

"Students disperse." The vice head boy said and all started moving out.

Pavi dragged swara to the cafeteria.

"What's wrong swara? Something has gone wrong when I didn't come that day and you are leaving no chance to see me after exam like before." Pavi spoke.

"Arya told you right?" Swara left out sad chuckle.

"I know this myself and Arya had just confirmed that. You know how much worried we both are." Pavi placed her hand on swara's.

Swara just looked down and turned to her left to see sanskaar and Swati laughing and coming inside. Her throat went all dry and her eyes turned moist. Her face colours drained seeing them. She felt deeply hurt.

"I don't deserve him... At all." With that swara just left the cafeteria.

"Swara.." pavi went running behind her.

Pavi immediately held swara's arms somehow and dragged her to the garden.

What's happening there?" Pavi asked as she was confused seeing sanskaar and Swati together.

Swara started narrating how she distracted him and asked Swati to place and then his confrontation about the letter girl.

"He.. he thought that.. she.." swara bit her lips while tears streamed down.

"Gosh! This much happened you never told me. Idiot! You should have sent Swati to distract him na?" Pavi said slowly while swara was still sobbing.

Pavi immediately took her in a hug while swara hugged her and cried. Pavi felt really bad seeing swara like this. Only after she stared sending letters to him she was quite happy than before but now that is also snatched from her.

Swara broke the hug and wiped her tears.

"I've decided.... I'm not sending him any more letters pavi." Swara's voice chocked.

She knees herself it's the most difficult one to do but she has to do. She knew this was going to kill her, hurt her to the core yet she decided to do this.

"Swara it's not the solution you...." Pavi tried to protest but swara spoke in between.

"No pavi ... No." Swara nodded and ran away leaving behind pavi.

_________________.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Ignore mistakes as I couldn't proof read. Hope you all like the chapter do comment and hit the ⭐.

Love,
Diya ❤