SHOT 1: From the girl who you never know.

"Bhai, look at the number of gifts you got for this birthday." Laksh beamed seeing a bag full of gifts they collected when entering the college.

Why not?! Sanskaar was the center attraction in the whole college. Not only for his looks but it is his personality too and getting gifts was a normal thing according to him.

Sanskaar tucked his hands inside his Jean pockets and entered the classroom were still no has seated as there was still time for the lectures to start. Amidst all this still his eyes were searching for something.

"Bhai, you've got so many gifts... But still you are searching for that letter right?" Laksh asked while sanskaar smiled.

"Why do keep waiting for it? After all it's a simple letter Bhai." Laksh was confused.

"It can simple for the whole world, but it's not that way for me." Sanskaar spoke and went to his place.

His eyes glittered seeing a letter with a rose presented for him on his bench. This is what he was waiting for. Her letter!

Sanskaar Maheshwari was a person who doesn't get satisfied by one thing, he prefers more items to choose one yet this letter, a simple letter from someone whom he doesn't know has become his first priority for the past 6 months surprisingly.

He opened the envelope and took the letter. He opened it.

Don't open it now, anyone can peep in and you see I don't like sharing my things. Have a great day and party hard!

Sanskaar looked at laksh who was trying to peep. She was definitely right! He immediately closed the letter and placed it back on the envelope giving a glare to his brother.

"I'm.. I'm just excited to see what's written in the letter that made my brother, who doesn't fall in love easily to fallen deeply in love with an unknown. It's a huge miracle she did." Laksh gave an explanation and gave a idiotic grin.

Sanskaar shook his head seeing his  brother.

              ______________________

The sun has dawn and the moon has rised.

A beautiful girl was staring at the sky from the window of her room as if there was no tomorrow.

"I wonder whether he read the letter I gave him." Her lips broke to a smile remembering the contents of the letter she wrote for him.

"I don't know whether you will like it or not, I'll be waiting.... " She smiled even more remembering him.

                      __________

Sanskaar as usual sat on his usual favorite spot in his terrace after having a huge party downstairs. It was already going to become midnight in half an hour as his family threw a party which made him late but even somehow managed to come up after a day full of enjoyment making him tired yet his mind, heart and soul wanted to know what she has written for him.

The full moon shined brightly in the dark sky while those little stars were twinkling adding more beautiful to the sky and spreading peace and calmness every where it can. Cool gentle breezed away sending chills to him. This was his favorite thing when it comes to night and that's why he prefers night more than day.

He opened the envelope and placed it down along with the red rose it had. He opened the letter and he took a glance of neatly written letter in ink. He had definitely loved her handwriting but a little more.... her!

Taking in a deep breath his eyes caught the line of the written letter.

Hi Sanskaar!