SHOT 2: From the girl who loves you more.

"Swara till when you are going to hide that you are his secret love?" Swara's bestie, Pavi jasmine_r22 asked her.

"Shu.... Idiot what if someone hears it." Swara shut pavi's mouth.

"Com'mon swara, tell me." Pavi was pissed off with swara's actions.

She has been forcing swara to tell her feelings to sanskaar but she wasn't, instead she was writing letters for him.

"Pavu I will tell him but...." Swara hesitated.

"And you will tell when you get old only ha." Pavi went leaving behind swara.

"Offo! She's again angry. I'll convince her later for now I have to go to library and then make sure the letter reaches him." Thinking all this swara left to the library to take notes.

________________________

Swara entered inside the class and saw his bag still on his place. She knows that he would be arranging things for the upcoming culturals. Taking this as a chance she immediately placed the letter and came out.

She was about to leave but her eyes widened feeling someone catching her wrist and she knows it was HIM.

"Who are you?" Sanskaar asked as he saw her keeping the letter but couldn't manage to see her face due to her free hair.

Swara wiggled her wrist to come out of his grip but he made it tighter.

"I .." swara closed her eyes tightly as she would be caught if she speaks in her own tone.

"Is that you?" Sanskaar tried to look but her hairs were hiding her face.

"Gosh swara you are caught today now what shall I do..." Swara thought running her mind in jet speed for an idea.

"Arey.... Mr. Dracula is here." Swara lied knowing how much he hates that professor.

"Where?" Sanskaar loosened his grip and looked around.

Taking this as a chance swara looked at him who was looking for the professor here and there, she smiled and immedietly ran.

Sanskaar turned and to his shock she wasn't there, he looked around and saw her running.

"Hey.." sanskaar ran behind to reach her.

Swara having no other choice went inside the girls restroom and shut the door.

"God! I missed her." Sanskaar ran his fingers into his hairs and that is when he saw a bracelet down.

He took the sliver bracelet and his mind flashed the moments.

"It's hers." His lips broke into a smile.

"But I'm sure she can't rush out this soon. She has to be here." He looked around and he saw girl's restroom.

He saw a swara coming out so he rushed to her.

"Hey Miss. Angry bird did you see a girl who was wearing pink dress passing by?" He asked impatiently.

"I'm not that Mr. Flirt and I have not seen any girl like that." Swara adjusted her not so fashionable spectacles.

"Wait wait even you are wearing pink dress." He looked at her.

Swara bit her inner cheeks.

"Why? shouldn't I dress up in pink and moreover now a days same dress patterns are available everywhere." Swara started walking and sanskaar walked beside her.

"Yup but she didn't have this overcoat and her hairs were all free and not in a ponytail. She didn't have glasses too." Sanskaar said in normal tone recollecting as much he can.

"Fine, now why are you searching for her?" Swara asked.

"She.... Wait why should I tell you? and moreover she looks more beautiful then you are." Sanskaar smirked.

"Did I ask you that do I look beautiful nor not? Idiot." Swara made faces.

"You called me idiot?" Sanskaar was surprised.

"A idiot should be called as idiot only. Okay bye." Swara rushed out.

Sanskaar smiled and looked at bracelet and kept it in while swara went outside happily remembering their small moment.

                _____________________

As usual sanskaar went to his terrace with the letter which he got. He sat on the slab and opened the envelope.

Hi sanskaar!

Sanskaar smiled.

Congratulations for toping second this time in the exam. I know you would and next time grab the first place okay?

"Yes, madam ji." Sanskaar chuckled.

And I wrote a poem for you so read it.

His eyes traveled to the next line.

Amidst those million sparkling stars

I saw you standing very far.

Your eyes took away my thought

Making me think about you a lot,

Your talks made my heart skip a beat

making my cheeks burn in heat

Your smile took away my breath,

Making me stay freeze

And when you left you not only took a part

But also my soul and heart!.

©Diya543

His heart flattered reading those lines again and again. Words were simple but it was more than enough to boost his energy and make his heart jump in joy.

So how is it?

"Amazing.... Just like you." He said.

Okay bye. Have to go now and I know you will read this letter at night only so you better go and sleep now. Good night, love!

From,
The girl who loves you more.

Sanskaar smiled like an idiot remembering how she was about to get caught by him. He wished he would have seen her today but he wasn't able to, anyways he was much determined to see her somehow.

He walked into his room and pulled the cloth from the canvas.

It was a beautiful painting of girl but the face part was not painted. He caressed the painting.

"I don't know who you are? How do you look but I know she would look beautiful." Sanskaar thought.

His mind ran to those moments when he caught her soft wrist yet she didn't turn. His questions and her only answer.

"She was so close to me that she even knew about that Dracula......No wonder who you are but you are only mine my love, the girl I never knew.. " Sanskaar chuckled.

He looked at the bracelet and kissed it gently.

"Once I had no idea about you but now I've started getting near you and once I find who you are not only this painting but also my heart will also be fully completed." Sanskaar smiled looking at the unfinished painting.

___________________.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Happiest birthday didu jasmine_r22

Hope you all like the chapter, do comment and hit the stars⭐.

Love,
Diya ❤