SHOT 20. Then let's start fresh

"You both of you why did you put on such a big act?" Swara pouted.

"I thought you was smart but you proved us wrong, haina pavi?" Swati looked at pavi.

"Yes Swati. You stupid girl did you ever thought why would swati accept it when she was not the letter girl?" Pavi snapped while swara bit her lip.

"So I put on an act with sanskaar to make you jealous and that way you would shout out the truth but instead of all that you only hurted yourself." Swati said.

"Yesterday after you left running like an idiot
.
.
.
.
Pavi turned around to see sanskaar standing looking the way swara went.

"Sanskaar, swara....."

"I know pavi." Sanskaar said.

"Huh? You that she's the one?" Pavi's eyes widened.

"Mm." Sanskaar mumbled.

"I thought she would confess by her own but she's going on a different way." Sanskaar said tucking his hands inside his pocket.

"You mean Swati...."

"I know it's not her pavi." Sanskaar smiled.

"Great!" Pavi too smiled.

"Pavi make sure comes tomorrow to college, I have to do something." Sanskaar said.

"You mean....."

"Yeah!" Sanskaar agreed.

"I'll do it for sure." Pavi agreed to the plan.
.
.
.
.

"OMG! This much happened." Swara palmed her face.

"Agree that you are a buddhu now?" Pavi said while swara pouted.

"Hey girls let's go to the auditorium." Swati dragged both them.

              ______________________

All three were standing a side of the hall commenting on every event happening and having lots of fun cracking jokes and all.

"Now we have present you the rockstar of our college. Guess who?" The host asked.

"Who's that?" Swati looked at swara and pavi.

"Why are smiling like an idiot swara?" Pavi was confused.

"Okay... He is the head of the student council. He is multi talented as well. I call upon Sanskaar Maheshwari to give an amazing performance now." The host announced.

"Right! That's why you smiled huh?" Pavi slapped swara's arms while gave a sheepish smile.

Swara's eyes brightened seeing him coming to the stage with guitar followed by his band. He was no more in formals. He was dressed in total black suit with a black jacket on. He looked deadly handsome making all the girls go flat.

Sanskaar stood in the middle while the band took their places. His eyes searched to meet hers as he felt her and he found her standing at a corner. Swara smiled as she saw him seeing her.

He started striking the strings of the guitar and again looked at her.

Teri aankhon ki gehrayi mein
Sama gaye hai hazaro gham
Jo inme mila hai sukoon mujhe
Kahi nahi hai khuda kasam

Swara's heart skipped several beats on hearing his deep voice and looking into his intensive gaze which was piercing her soul.

Teri nigahon ne jaana mujhko
Naseeb mera dikha diya
Har ek manzil se meri mujhko
Bas ek lamhe ne mila diya