SHOT 25: A) Seriously you look....

Swara sat on her bed wearing her wedding lehanga and her hairs all kept in loose. She kept her mobile aside waiting for her best friend pavi and beauticians to come over here. She got up from her place and moved towards her balcony staring down. People where moving here and there getting all the arrangements ready for her marriage which is going to happen in few hours. Her house was beautiful decorated with all types of lightnings and flowers.

She was going to become his official in just exactly 4 hours which makes her heart beam with immense joy and happiness yet thinking about leaving the house she did feel bad. Though her parents hated her she couldn't stop herself from loving them and about leaving her brother arya alone in the house still made her fear. Arya hated both of them or to say he was much angry for what they were doing to her. It was just only her who can control him from getting into heated arguments with them and now leaving him did make her feel worried. Arya doesn't mind to even beat his parents if they go wrong and not like her who keeps mouth shut without a word.

"Swara." Hearing someone calling she turned around to see her mom smiling at her.

Though for a second her mind thought something was fishy yet her heart completely ignored them and went to see her mom.

"Though I didn't took much care and showed you much love still.... I feel bad that you are leaving. Maybe I should have treated you they way you deserved beta yet you are leaving now. Stay happy beta."

Sumatra did felt his on real. Somewhere she did feel sad for treating this young woman badly and now she was regretting it.

Swara's eyes turned glassy. Was she dreaming about all these now? No.. she wasn't. Her mom was saying this genuinely and she could see that in her eyes. Swara immediately hugged her tightly.

"I love you Mom." Swara whispered making sumatra surprised and guilt of treating her like someone itched her badly.

"I love you too swara." Sumatra said caressing her hairs lovingly.

"Come let me help you to get ready."

Sumatra said and took swara near the dressing table and started helping her to wear her ornaments. Swara felt touched seeing her mom behaving so nicely like this and that too today. She wished this all happened some days ago so that she would have lived some moments with her like every mom-daughter does.

"You look very pretty and I'm sure after getting your make up on and all you would be beautiful as an angel." Sumatra cupped her face while swara stared at her with love.

"I'll ask these beauticians to come soon and I'm going downstairs okay? Take care." Sumatra hugged her once again.

Swara too hugged her back and that is when her falls on her balcony, she was able to see someone... No wait it was him who was climbing up. Swara's eyes widened.

Sumatra giving a smile she left.

"Help me." Sanskaar was clinging on to the balcony and his hands were turning red due to hard grip on the railing.

Swara immediately closed the door and rushed to help him. She forwarded her hand while he kept and soon he was in sitting on the floor panting. Swara offered him a glass of water while drank it one go.

"What was the need to come here like this and aren't you getting ready?" Swara yelled at him.

He was wearing some random dress and a black hoodie. Sanskaar stood up and stared at her. She was beautifully dressed up in a bridal red lehanga and she was wearing white ornaments which shone bright, her hairs still not tied up and no make-up yet she looked gorgeous than he ever imagined and adding more beautiful her nose and cheeks were also turning red in anger. He smiled.