SHOT 15: She's my friend

"Sanskaar, what the..... You kissed her cheek idiot." His conscience yelled at him while sanskaar shrugged it off and left.

While swara was still standing registering the current happenings, soon her cheeks started burning remembering them. Her hand slowly touched the chain.

"To the best stargazer and the moonlover I ever knew."

And her lips broke into a smile. The first bell rang so swara started moving to her class trying to calm her thumping heart.

Swara entered in the class and sat beside pavi.

"Oye, did you already wore this before?" Pavi asked pointed to the chain while swara slowly nodded in no while her cheeks turned red.

"Then who gave? Don't tell me it's....."

"He.. only gave." Swara said looking down fully blushing.

"Whaaat?" Pavi exclaimed loudly and stood up making the whole class look at her. Giving a fake smile she sat down totally embarrassed.

"Did you mean that... Sanskaar presented you?" Pavi still couldn't believe while swara nodded in yes.

"Wah! Someone's so lucky huh?!" Pavi teased her while swara was totally blushing.

             _______________________

Swara took her chocolate to eat but suddenly someone snatched it. She turned around to see sanskaar standing with her chocolate.

"Sanskaar give it back." Swara tried to reach but he lifted his hand up.

"Not easily sweetheart." Sanskaar winked at her and started running.

"Areyyy Mr.Flirt give back my chocolate... Pavu gave it for me." Swara started chasing him.

Sanskaar chuckled and swara was still chasing him.

"Sanskaar" swara stopped him and tip toed to reach the chocolate.

"Take it." Sanskaar smirked.

"I don't share what's mine Mr. Flirt! And that too when it comes to my chocolates." Swara snapped.

Sanskaar for a second remembered reading the same line from his girl.

Swara reached the chocolate and sat down on the gallery and started unwrapping her Chocolate.

"These words....." Sanskaar thought.

Swara pulled him and asked him to sit while he sat.

Swara broke a piece and forwarded to sanskaar.

"You just now said that you don't share them right?" Sanskaar's left eye brow shot up.

"Hmm... I changed my mind. Have it before I can take it back." Swara said concentrating eating her chocolate.

"Thank you so much for your kindness." Sanskaar said sarcastically while swara nodded and left.

"Where did you disappear?" Pavi asked.

"To drop my... You know." Swara smiled.

"Okay come let's go to library, you need to help me with some notes." Pavi literally dragged swara with her.

Sanskaar returned back to seat and saw a paper inside his back. Smiling like an idiot he went out to the backside of the college and opened the letter.

Hey sanskaar!

       You know today I'm so happy that I can't express or explain in words. I'm feel so special today. You've changed my life like no can.