SHOT 17: Do you know who it is?

How can I keep this letter, he's sitting with me now." Swara thought.

"Hey what are thinking Miss. Nerd? Don't tell you are wondering about something......" Sanskaar winked at her.

"Mr. Idiot!" Swara slapped his arms.

"Woah now it's Miss. Angry bird." Sanskaar said rubbing his arms.

"You deserve that." Swara snapped.

The bell rang and the professor left.

"Uff finally we have an free period now." Sanskaar said relaxing on the bench.

"How?" Swara asked adjusting her spectacles.

"Today professor is absent." Sanskaar announced and the whole class hooted in joy except swara.

"I'm going to the music room now, coming?" Sanskaar stood up.

"No I'm going to library." Swara too stood up.

"You should start living in library itself." Sanskaar said.

"I don't mind that either." Swara snapped.

"I know." Sanskaar chuckled.

"Okay will catch up soon." He continued.

"Yeah." Swara smiled and left.

"If pavi was there by now I would have kept this." Swara pouted and started thinking how to keep.

Swara noticed sanskaar keeping his bag on the bench and going inside the music room.

"This is a great time now I should just go and keep." Swara thought.

"Hey don't!"

"Why?"

"It's risky. You just ask someone to do or else you'll be caught look he's standing. You better go join him and let someone do." Her conscience warned her.

Agreeing to it she looked around and found Swati, her classmate and Rita's twin. She immediately went to swati and pulled her aside.

"Swati you gotta help me. You just keep this inside sanskaar's bag. Please don't ask me why and all. Please." Swara pleaded swati and pushed her there.

Swara immediately went to sanskaar and started getting into an conversation to divert him. Swara was fully tensed up yet she was talking as well as checking out swati.

"Miss. Nerd you sound tensed? Any problem?" Sanskaar asked as he really felt it.

"No.. not all." Swara gave an smile.

"Mm.. okay I'm going in." Sanskaar said and went in.

Swara looked around to see rita keeping the letter somewhere else. At the same time a pair of eyes started watching swati.

"Oh my God! This girl doesn't know his bag at all." Swara made bad faces and started walking to her.

The pair of eyes looked away.

"Gosh Swati, this not his it's this one." Swara pointed out and took the letter and kept it in.

"You would have done that by yourself." Swati said pouting.

"I should have known that you are only good for make up." Swara snapped.

"How mean!" Swati started walking away while swara ran behind her to convince her.

           ________________________

Sanskaar was sitting in his room in front of the incomplete painting of the girl and the letter was still not opened yet he was smiling like an idiot.