SHOT 7: I miss my maa!

Swara entered inside a mansion which was beautiful decorated and many people were present after all it was Maheshwari's only daughter's engagement.

"You came." Shekhar came near swara with a smile.

"Take care and come home before 10." Her mom said while swara smiled and nodded her head.

How much swara wished to see her parents smiling at her and telling things like this everytime.

Sanskaar eyes towards at the entrance.

"Why does this girl look like miss. Nerd." Sanskaar thought as he couldn't see her face.

Excusing himself from the guests he went to entrance and he smirked seeing that he was right. He immediately took away her spectacles.

Swara turned and saw him.

"Seriously swara even here you are coming like a nerd." Sanskaar had his famous smirk.

"Sanskaar give it to me." Swara tried to get her spectacles but he drew his hand up teasing her height.

"Sanskaar give it back." Swara and sanskaar looked at a women who was like about 50's.

Sanskaar silently gave it back while swara gave a winning smile to him while he ignored it royally.

"Let me introduce my family." Sanskaar brought her towards two women and a girl.

"This is my pyaari badi maa and this my mom." Swara immediately smiled and took blessings from her.

Ap immediately caught his ears.

"You started teasing her too." Ap said while sanskaar acted as if wincing.

"Ah... Maa it's paining." Sanskaar hisses.

"Do it more badi maa." The girl spoke.

"Uttraaaaa...." Sanskaar gritted his teeth while uttra giggled.

Ap left his ears and swara was adoring seeing them all happy.

"Just because it your engagement it doesn't mean I'll leave you. Wait and watch my sister what your brother does after your engagement." Sanskaar smirked.

"I'll call my fiance." Uttra snapped him.

"Oh... Fiancee and all ah." Sanskaar winked making her blush.

"If you are getting engaged then why are standing here without getting ready?" Swara asked.

"No is coming to help me." Uttra pouted.

"Helping you will make them hell tiered of chudali." Sanskaar gave an counter in return he got both his mother's glare.

"Mm.. if you don't mind I'll help you?" Swara asked while uttra nodded and took her to the room.

"She's such a sweet girl." Sujata smiled at swara who was going.

"Indeed she is!" Sanskaar said.

             ________________________

Uttra slid a ring on the boy's finger and the whole hall applauded as the engagement was done. Ap and sujata hugged her tightly.

"My daughter has grown up." Sujata was emotional.

"Maa... Please." Uttra winned as she saw her mother trying to control her tears.

"Chachi she's not going go anywhere it's just engagement." Laksh side hugged sujata.

"Oh com'mon why are all turning senti? And mom I doubt whether she has grown up she still looks smaller to me." Sanskaar gave a look at his sister.