Chapter 72

( ̄‐ ̄)ー y'all know the drill. Toxic errors ahead.

♪ヽ(*´∀')ノwelcome back!!!!!

A gray picture suddenly form. A small figure dash towards a small cabin and enter without delay. Tugging his mother's dress the child ask. "Mother, why does the other kids cry when they see their bloods?" His dark and shinning innocent eyes lift up to his mother's eyes and show her his bloody hands. His mother's eyes widen and hastily left the pot she is cooking and kneel leveling her little boy. "What happen!?" She took a piece of clothe near them and clean off the blood with water showing a clean cut from the pinky stretching out to his wrist. "What did you do?" Her tone full of worry.

Out of all the gray that he could see, the crimson blood on the child's hand is the only one that has its color.

The young boy look down on his hand and reply innocently. "My friend stumble on a rock and cried cause he saw blood on his knees. I cut my hands to know why, but It doesn't hurt so why did he cry?"

"Goodness you little midget! Why did you cut your hands just for that!?" His mother quickly disinfect his hand and apply some herbs. "Don't do this again you hear me." She said sternly. The young boy slowly nod.

The gray image pulsed once, twice then trice. Then a tiny drop of blood fall out of nowhere and like a water being disturbed, the image distorted and the crimson blood painted the gray image making it looks bloody to see.

The child's once shining dark eyes is now crimson red. His head slowly turn to his direction and look straight into his eyes. Cold crimson eyes stare at him sharply and glow like some deadly predator. The side of the kid's lips slowly raise to a smirk then the image pulse like heartbeat. He blink and the image is gone, what replaced is the familiar ceiling of his room. KT Xi slowly sat up and rub his forehead. Another bloody nightmare on his sleep. Almost every night, he have a vision of the same strange boy. The vision would always be gray and the only other color that it will have is the crimson blood. KT Xi didn't know who that child is and he kind of have a bad feeling about it.

Loud cries interrupted his focused thoughts. KT Xi frown at that and slowly took the hidden blade under his pillow then took another one bellow the bed. The shout became louder and his door burst open by a panic looking servant boy, gasping for an air as he shouts. "We're under attac–" But he wasn't able to finish what he was about to say as tree fluffy yet bloody tail pierced through his chest from the back causing him to stumble forward.

The blood coated tail swish in the air and shake off the blood. The fox is standing in front of the door with a wide grin plastered on his face. "Hi!" He greets with great enthusiasm. The walking ugly looking corpse of females are standing behind him like eager predators, ready to eat KT Xi when given permission.

KT Xi scan the corpses appearance for a second. Most of the ladies had their cheeks torn apart revealing their blood coated teeth, whenever they move their mouth for a slightest bit, you could even hear the squishing sound of their bloody torn flesh rubbing each other. Their eyes are missing its iris and only the white veined eyeballs are seen, making remember look like possessed -in which they really are. The once healthy pale skin is now yellowish in color. Their nails also seems to have grow longer and sharpen while dripping a slimy greenish-brown toxic fluid that is deadly even if just a scratch. And the smell, their smell is a mixture of metallic scent of blood, rotten flesh and seemingly garbage wastes odor. It's very nauseating to smell.

Although they look rotten corpse , KT Xi could still tell who is who among these girls and certainly they are all from part of the harem. His gaze shift back to the Fox's cunning eyes and finally he reply with a glare. "May I help you." his tone is of course is not very friendly.

The temperature went down to a chilling degree and a gentle wind blew inside like a caress of hand. The Fox spirit smirk when he saw that behind the long white strand of the shadow guard's hair is a deep ruby red iris that doesn't match the natural caramel eye on the right. He wanted to celebrate, he really is the one and only. The faint scent -although it's smell is very weak but coming from him is enough proof.

Meanwhile, without averting his line of sight, the shadow guard concentrate his awareness around him and feels the presence surrounding the house -surrounding him. The disgusting looking walking corpse were positioned precisely in every direction, making it hard to scape without a fight to broke out.

He sigh, his legs swing to the side feeling his feet touching the cold floor as he slowly stand up. His cold gaze never waver when connecting with the fox.

Ji Lian smile's widen as he slowly drag the word out. "Come peacefully with us. Soul of Deathblade."

KT Xi's eyes narrows.

{June 11 2019 7:36pm}

😆hi!!!! 😂hello.... I don't know I'm kind of speechless ATM.

😶WAS THAT TOO GORY?