Chapter 62

(´・з・`)Am so cruel. I'm sorry because I wasn't able to update for who knows how long. Busy month for me back then. ᕕ(˵•̀෴•́˵)ᕗand now I got addicted to mobile games again!!! 😭😭😭

😊oh. Who among you guys plays Lifeafter? I'm crazily addicted to this game right now.

UNEDITED

UNEDITED

Welcome back~

"Awe~ our baby Xi is all grown up now! So how was it baby Xi? Did the emperor did you gently? Or did he do you roughly?" NS Beta chuckled the moment JN Mu -dragging KT Xi entered the room.

All heads immediately turn as their comrade forcefully tug the unwilling person from behind, just outside the door.

JN Mu frown when KT Xi seems to be glued on the floor, and determined to keep himself from entering the dining room.

"Xi," He step closer to the shadow guard and give off a serious looks as he place his hands on KT Xi's shoulders "I know that you're currently in denial, we've all been there sometimes. About the thing that happen between you and his majesty, I know it will take time considering that you did it with his majesty. So~ forget about your shame for once. Savour the moment in which we -the shadow guards are still in complete numbers and not any of us have died yet. Now, come in and let us tease you till our hearts content! Cause we won't be be able to know who's gonna die first in the near future. Come come!" With that said, JN Mu grin and tug the other forcefully.

Very convincing, KT Xi thought. With a cold expression on, he sat at the end of the table beside DP Zeta and grab a food for himself. DP Zeta, the man with a magnificently sexy face glance at him with a blank look. His crystal clear eyes that seems to be shining even when it is gazing at him dully is the only thing that reassures KT Xi that not all of them are eager to bully him. That's why the shadow guard will cling to this man's cold demeanour for now to keep himself safe from the others teasing, because he knows that Zeta will only stare at you and you'll immediately shut your mouth up. That's who Zeta is, the man you that you can't seems to get along with.

So just when the guys open their mouth to tease their fellow, they are immediately shut with just one glance of Zeta.

Scary~ they all thought.

The rest of the shadow guards exchange glances, they have to pry on his business!

LD Stigma jump up from his seat and grin brightly. "Okay!" All heads turns towards him. "My hamster was just mated yesterday! So~" He steal a glance to where the KT Xi sat. "Me and Delta-" He grab his friends arm -who ended up spilling his foods on the table. No~ then secretly exchanged a couple of glances from the others. "Let's go and see if the hamster is alright after they did it"

Right after hearing it, KT Xi wasn't able to prevent his mouth from spilling the food to the person across him.

GL Alpha was caught by surprise. His face is covered with rice that he could only blink a couple of times. KT Xi's blank face is staring at him with mix feeling. That is indeed disgusting. Zeta thought, then nonchalantly grab a soup and take a sip.

"That's disgusting" But the others couldn't help but blurted it out in sync.

Pft... NS Beta burst into a hysterical laugh as he look at his lovers appearance. "Why... Hahaha... You look so sexily-... Haha -disgusting!" He hardly said while hugging his own stomach.

GL Alpha's lips twitch as he slowly turn to Beta ang grin menacingly. "Come dear–" He grab Beta's arm "–I would like to have a few words with you" then left the room.

Everyone are silenced. Zeta is still nonchalant.

Within the imperial study, the emperor placed the scroll down on the table and glare at the old minister.

"Fifteenth sun you say?"

The minister bow. "Yes Your Highness, the land of the North has invited your Highness for the 24th annual celebration of our alliance. It is confirmed that the Mayor will offer its support for the empire once again. They ask for thy presence."

"Hmm..."

Seeing the unmotivated emperor, the minister immediately pursued. "They also grab this opportunity to relay to His Majesty about the intelligence that they've gathered based on these recent attacks that our empire has experienced. The Mayor declared that he will not give this information other that His Majesty himself. In addition, this could also be a perfect opportunity to show the people that His Highness is still strong and well."

"I see"

Gao Xue Long thought about it for a bit. Because of the recent attack that happened that day, the people within the imperial guards line up are very tense this past few days. The damage of that fight back then did a great impact to the palace's security. If he decided to leave the palace ground there will definitely be a complication that he might be going to face. But on the other hand, the information is very important and the alliance will strengthen the defense of the empire. Considering it, the Emperor finally agreed.

Now,

Due to the decision that the emperor had made, the shadow guards immediately assemble inside their dwellings so that they could prepare for the long travel that they are going to have. KT Xi and the others are lined up to five person per lane as their leader -GL Alpha told them about the strategies that they are going to have. NS Beta is just by his side and eating apple, his cunning gaze is locked to a certain individual, non other that KT Xi who is still sticking up like a pup to his mom to Zeta. The said man is stoic as ever, pampering the bullied Xi like it is indeed its mother.

NS Beta sigh, they will be always be restless unless they manage to tease him once.

GL Alpha of course notice the motives of the person beside him, but because he is currently telling them about the upcoming events, he can't be bothered just yet. "—the travel to the location will definitely take a toll on us, so remember everything that we've talked about here.

{(3/23/2019)... 11:49am}

😍Thank you so much for your fan art;

RedCrimsonEyes

😆am so happy and grateful for this!