Chapter 71

😌😆Comment and let yourself be known artist

😌😆Comment and let yourself be known artist. Fan art by... 😩😭😫I'm sorry I forgot the artist~ I'm so sorry~ please present yourself~ I'm begging you~

The harmony slowly form inside her head. She wave her stick in the air and dark smoke rises above the air.

Its been two days since the Emperor left the capital city. With the leadership of the trusted Prime Minister, everything is back to its usual function.

Kim Hanna together with her personal servant is leisurely sitting in a pavilion while looking around the garden for a breath like usual. She is only a Second Class Female Attendant -the lowest rank that a harem lady could get -so she is pretty much a nobody inside the palace. She is okay with that. There's not much drama to her life due to it and as long as she keep herself from clashing against the higher ranking women, she'll be more than alright. While sipping her tea and gazing up to the sky, she remember the fight that left all of them speechless. Kim Hanna knew that she will stand no chance against the higher ranking women so she decided to be an audience and didn't join the fight. Moreover, she already have high respect to the current Empress of the throne. Ever since she first saw Lady Yin Xi standing with proud with her and everyone else during the selection of Empress, she already knew that the lady is very special. Unlike everyone else inside that room, she is the only one who is not showing her ambitions to gain the title. She is just standing there like she is waiting for what is given to her and will take it willingly to the heart. She can't explain her feelings herself back then and only knew that she like the Lady. Her admiration even went higher than before when she witnessed her fight and win the battle. So she is pretty much happy and contented.

As she took a sip of her tea, she suddenly drop the teacup resulting to it breaking into pieces on the ground. Her eyes went wide and teary as her hand quickly went to scratch her neck, she suddenly felt suffocated -like there's an invisible hand gripping her neck rather tightly. Her personal servant scream in fright as she quickly try to help her mistress' pry her hand away, while asking her what is going on.

But her voice could not be heard. All the noise around her couldn't reach Kim Hanna ears as a loud harsh melody inside her head is like crashing her being.

Her personal servant is now panicking, she wanted to call for help and she have to leave her mistress to do that.

Suddenly, Kim Hanna jerk up from her seat, her mouth open wide till it reach hear ears -tearing the flesh of her cheeks causing bloods to flow out. Her eyes roll into the back of her head and what remains are the white of her eyeballs with red veins on it. Her skin went pale like dead. Bloods flowing all over her unwounded body. Then suddenly, the bloods turn black and mark her skin like an ink. Her teeth sharpen as well as her nails. She smells like a corpse and that's for sure. Her personal servant stumbles back onto the ground with her butt as she fearfully stare wide eyes at her mistress.

The monster looking Hanna slowly turn to her personal servant and seemingly cackles when looking down at the pitiful servant. The way the monster stare at her made her scream in terrible horror, hastily turning back to crawl away then run while stumbling around -crying for help.

Not only Kim Hanna though, even all the higher rank Harem women transformed into monster like creatures.

Even the strongest of them all -the Imperial Noble Consort Wang Rue Wei dropped the clothe she is knitting and also became like the others creating chaos inside the palace.

Imperial Noble Consort, Noble Consorts, Consort, Imperial Concubines, Noble Ladies, First Class Female Attendants and Second Class Female Attendants, all and only the Harem women turns into a living corpse. Everyone are already in a state of total panic.

Lan Ming's laugh went louder than before. She feels like she's being lifted up by the music she is playing with inside her puppets head. After the long process of planting all the Yin ghouls, they finally reach the semi finale of their plans. "YEAS~!!!AHA HA HA HA!"

Chang Han ignore his crazy comrade and call the fox Spirit. "Ji Lian."

The Fox appear in the same fashion and greet him. "Yo."

"It's time." He said.

Ji Lian turn his head to the general direction of the palace and smell the air, he frown. "The smell is weak, but it's still there." He glance at the lunatic -who can't seems to stop laughing. "Perhaps the enhancer that she mixed in the food is not enough to trigger Deathblade."

Chang Han also frown from that. When the celebration is bustling with warm congratulations for the Empress' feat, Lan Ming managed to sneak in her lyrics powder -as what she calls them to all the harem women's food so she could awaken the Yin ghouls that are planted inside them. Chang Han also witness his comrade secretly mixing the enhancer that Lui Wen made so that even if Deathblade is not active, the Fox Spirit's special scenting could clearly point them out to where Deathblade is hiding. "Lui Wen is the smartest among us all, he perfectly estimated the exact amount to trigger the appearance of Deathblade. Perhaps it..."

They might have underestimated it.

"Can you smell it still?" He ask.

"A bit, it still smells good." Ji Lian reply.

"Good, go and lead Lan Ming's pets."

"Sure do." Right after her reply, a tornado swallow him whole then vanished from his sight -on his way towards their cause.

Whatever, as long as the Fox Spirit could smell it, the mission is still on.

"Lan Ming."

The woman bend backwards -spreading her arms. "No need to tell me~" She wave her stick and all her puppets -the Harem women dash and headed straight toward a single direction and follow the floating Fox Spirit.

{(5/29/2019)...2:05pm}

Btw. This is Xi's slight change~😏😅

 This is Xi's slight change~😏😅

Then here he is. Like what everyone most notice.

Like what the Emperor said

Like what the Emperor said. His hair is a bit longer and his white hair is as you could see😁

😌his fate is being sealed~