Chapter 46

° ͜ʖ ͡ – ✧Chapter 45 is for the last weeks update. Welcome to this week's update. Hyehehe......

The final round is finally announced. As expected from the line ups of the ladies who participated, the leading women are the one who advances to the finals. All of their opponents were brutally defeated with no hope of even winning.

Thanks to the probably and should be unexpected surprise of their fellows relationship, KT Xi and the others are bothered as NS Beta left them after saying, I'll let you guys spread the news to the others,.

Shaking his head, KT Xi look down and thought to himself. This clothes is not too bad, it's only a little bit heavy that could restrain his movement.

The shadow guard remembered what the maids said to him while he took the clothes for changing.

"Is there any specific reason why these clothes that you're giving me is as heavy as a boulder?" The shadow guard ask blankly as he stare at the giggling palace maid in front of him.

"Pardon us sir, but to be fair for the ladies that you are going to be fighting, considering that you're a man, GL Alpha requested for the type of clothes to be worn by you."

Ah~
KT Xi lift his katana to his face and stare at the details engraved to its handle. Although the katana's look is quite simple when you look at it from a far, looking at it closely could let you see the tiny swirl of black plant like vines that complements the swords overall appearance. While staring at the little twist of the vines on the swords upper handle, KT Xi suddenly remembers about the painting that was hung above his clan's memorial hall. He was still a young child back then so he can't really remember the complete details that the paintings has. But one thing is clear to his memory, it was a painting of a bloody sword with a black and red vine that swirl around its body including its blade.

Around that blade is a pool of blood and a pile of dead bodies who're all seems to have been bleed out to death.

He remembers the exact word of his parents were when they said to him about the sword that he can't seems to take his his eyes of. "That sword is called Deathblade,... it is the sole weapon of the deathgod that was severed after the five clans rebellions approximately a thousand of years ago now."

At that time, the young Kei Tian Xi look up to his petite mother who, despite being a male exude a beauty of a female angel. "Why did you need to take it from the Deathgod?" The young him ask innocently.