Prologue

[I ADVICE YOU TO READ THIS FIRST AUTHOR'S NOTE.

=( ̄‐ ̄)first of, please NO RUDE COMMENTS!!! 😇(or anything that could lower my inspiration to continue the story) 😅😅😅please

-THE STORY IS NOT A TRANSLATION

-this is a bxb, BL, manxman,... Anything that you call a story where BOTH MALE are the one in a relationship rather than a male and a female. So if you're not a fan of this kind story, I advise you to leave. But if you want to try, you're very welcome to stay.

-The story is created by the author's imagination, anything that has a uncanny resemblance to my story is purely accidental and not intended.

-But if you notice some familiar stuff, don't even wonder cause I also grab some inspiration to anything that I like.

-This is NOT a pure Chinese theme but still has an air of it.

-The COVER isn't mine, CREDITS TO THE REAL OWNER!!!

- 'n please go easy on me, I am still new in writing here(^_^;)

-oh! I am a bit of a perfectionist in terms of my things (like clothes and my stuff) but not really in terms of writing, so I understand those that wanted a perfect story telling, so please, it's up to you if you'll read the story. Cause I know that the story ain't perfect. There will be a lot of error.

-lastly, errors are expected considering that this is still a draft and I did not edit any of the chapters. In addition, I am just an amateur writer.]

I've warn you.

So! WELCOME FELLOWS! HOPE YOU'LL LIKE THE STORY.

❄⛄❄⛄❄⛄❄⛄❄⛄❄⛄❄⛄❄

{The shadows mission is to kill and die for the Emperor, "KT Xi" is one of this people that pledge to the Emperor and sworn their loyalty from a very young age. Never be seen, follow the master and always wears a mask. It was the rule of their group. But one incident will write a new road for KT Xi as he embark his journey to protect the Emperor and pretend as an Empress as the conflict rises regarding the assassinations of the Emperor's harem}

Shadow guards Leader: KT Xi, your mission is very important. Execute it well

KT Xi: "Yes Leader"

.
.
.
.
.
.
KT Xi: |||(ノ_-;)... L-Leader,...th-this is a Royal robe...

SGL: that's right. Your mission is to pretend as the Empress and lure those assassins that are killing our master's concubines.

KT Xi: ( ̄‐ ̄||)But why as an Empress?

.
.
.
Emperor: As Empress, it is also her duty to serve her husband.

(ಥ ͜ʖಥ) but Emperor, I'm also a man of mission.

❄⛄❄⛄❄⛄❄⛄❄⛄❄⛄❄⛄❄

Gentle breeze of the night.
Inevitable darkness once again blanketed the land.
Glowing dots in the night sky decorated the heavens.
Various nocturnal animals could be heard.

Stealthily hiding in a dark corner with killing intent as clear as a mighty lion to his prey, is a man dressed in black clothing, sharp blades shone as the eyes of the holder stalks its target.

A beautiful woman in a green robe is angrily stomping her foot as her pretty face is tinted with red in anger. She walk very fast that left her eunuch and maids to follow behind her hastily

Why!? Why wont the Emperor notice me!? Argh!!!!!

Shun Aily- a 17 yeas old lady of the Shun house is a spoiled brat that wanted to get everything that she think is worthy to be hers. As one of the flower in the emperor's garden, she felt proud and a bit of resentful knowing that she is going to be an empress(narcissist) to rule by the emperor's side and fight off those sluts that wanted her husband rare attention for herself.

Early this morning, Aily received a letter from the dragon palace stated that all the concubine must dine with the emperor. Aily -having a bit of common sense knew that this dine is not ordinary and the emperor might be choosing his empress. knowing those pig court ministers, she is pretty sure that they are urging him to find a mother for their Empire Zhou to have. So with a solid purpose, she happily fix herself very early (like all the other concubines) and dream of the time when she finally sat on the phoenix throne besides the dragons throne where no one ever did since the reigning Emperor sat on it alone.

During dinner, she is very angry and disappointed when the emperor only glance at her then let those thick faced concubines flirt with him, and him back. From the start to end, she didn't get a chance to speak to him and is now angrily stomping away knowing that the emperor is spending night with one of those snakes.

Maybe due to anger, she didn't notice a blade and just collapse on the ground with blood pouring out from her neck. The maids and the eunuch's face were ashen as they shout in horror and immediately knelt down in panic. The assassin, like the wind, is gone.

Another part of the palace, a concubine on a pink robe happily walk back to her courtyard thinking about the ethereal emperor that spoke to her a few times. The maids and the eunuch behind her are also in a good mood when suddenly, Concubine Ruo grunted then collapse with blood pouring out from her neck.

Another shout of horror could be heard.

In one night, two flowers wither and pluck from the garden. The palace are alarmed when the few days later, seven ladies were found dead with the same sliced neck. Another days later, four are added to the list.

In a morning court, a man in a red robe with a mighty seal of dragon is sat on his throne while being surrounded by a dark and deadly aura. All the ministers and court officials were silent as the silence of the mighty emperor is felt bone marrow deep. His ethereal handsome face is very chilling that no man could even speak one word. Everyone are cold sweating.

"Remember your duty for this country. Ensure the safety of our people." A very calm reminder by the Emperor, but the people around him have already felt the chills in their spine.

"Yes Your Highness" Everyone chorus as the emperor stride out of the Court.

The moment the emperor came out, the maids, eunuchs and guards immediately walk after him following close behind. His royal guard respectfully came close to him, he whisper. Right after hearing the message, the emperor immediately halted his steps as his sharp eyes turn to his Royal guard -who passed him a scroll. His eyes narrowed when he took the scroll then read the content inside.

His chilly eyes flash in red color before it returned to its natural dark one as a though repeat itself in his mind

Another traitor that needs to learn its place.

{(8/5/2018).. 7:47am}

(≧ヘ≦) ムゥ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╤── Hope I'll see ya in the next chapter? v( ̄∇ ̄)v