Chapter 42

(´⌒`;)Guys, sorry, I suck here. Honestly, I'm a bit struggling to write this one. This chap sucks I tell ya.

Sooo... Sorry for all the mistakes here. BE WARNED.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

2 years ago.

Finally, they have a relaxing night after GL Alpha and NS Beta allowed them to roam around just this once. JN Mu(Jing), JH Nu(Jang), SN Rho, QE Eta, LD Stigma, YU Delta, MK Iota and KT Xi agreed to go to a tavern and relax.

While they are laughing and joking around as they finished eating, MK Iota called for a waiter and ordered their most expensive wine. All heads turn to him as their eyes bulging out of its sockets and jaw dropping down to the floor.

QE Eta immediately reacted. "What the he– Iota! Our money will not be enough to pay– even if we gather all our money, we can't afford to–"

MK Iota didn't let him finished his argument as he casually wave him off. "No worries, no worries. I can pay it myself." He took a bag of gold from his sleeves and grin. "Five hundred golds."

The shadow guards are all speechless as they stare at the young boy accusingly. YU Delta is the one who ask slowly. "Where did you get that?"

MK Iota hums, he peak inside the bag as he answer. "Yea, Alpha gave them to me."

As the guys keeps bickering, the most expensive wine was serve in front of KT Xi who is obviously absentminded. The shadow guard was supposedly sound asleep, only to be interrupted by the guys who're all persistent on dragging him out from his heaven. He stare at the jug and shrug.

When the others finally settled down, the sight that greeted them is their comrade looking at a far with a cup of wine in his hand. They all exchange glances, not sure of what happen.

"I... Suddenly~~ feel like crying." The drunk shadow guard slurs, he then bang his head on the table which cause them the attention of the people around to stare at their group.

Then suddenly, he stand straight with a wobbly stance. Everyone stare at him with raised eyebrow as his serious expression is painted with red from his drunkenness. To his fellow shadow guards, this is the first time that they saw KT Xi being drunk, KT Xi at the moment is really far from his usual self.

The drunk shadow guard scan everyone with his watery eyes then scowl. "You guys~ are slacking. Ain't working! What is victory~ if you ain't workin' for it!"

LD Stigma frown as he slowly ate a small nuts. "What do you mean– Xi you're easily drunk–" He pause when KT Xi turn to him and stare at the bowl full of peanuts. Stigma look down, why is he staring at the peanuts?, "eh... want some? H-here, now sit down." He said as he stand and guide the drunk Xi to be seated.

KT Xi received it and obediently sat back.

At that night, the shadow guard KT Xi finished picking all peanuts in the table while keep blubbering nonsense, some secrets were even closely exposed causing the others to be alarmed.

But KT Xi wasn't aware, he finished the peanuts and was later warned by GL Alpha to never drink those old fermented wine again.

And now what we have here is a drunk cross-dressing shadow guard who clearly doesn't know what he is doing at the moment. KT Xi slid closer to the emperor then lean next to his ear, he whisper. "Your Majesty,... they said I need to fall in love with you~" He grin as he completely lean his weight at the Emperor's side. "Actually~ I looove the feeling when you're next to me. Hehe. It's vague,... so new to me." He murmured the last part as his eyes stare at the emperor's side profile. "Do you know~ how much I get jealous whenever I see your handsome face, your majesty~~. I often thought about how, did, the, gods, blessed you with soo much look~ that it is very unfair to the others, like me." He said in which the others could clearly hear.

Everyone immediately paled, this Empress is daring and bold!, she's also unrestrained! Everyone turn expectantly to the Emperor, waiting for his cold temper to unleash.

What greeted them however, was a sight of the emperor's usual facial expression, but with a little addition, the eyes explicitly showing his amusement.

MK Iota bit his lips from bursting to laughter. KT Xi doesn't know what he's doing. All he knows is that he thought of this event as a dream.

The Emperor is very understanding, he wrap his arm around the Empress's shoulder and slowly guide her up to stand. KT Xi is standing like a ragdoll. "It seems like the Empress's judgements are clouded by the wine." He turn to the old Empress and excused. "We will retire first."

"Your majesty-" KT Xi murmurs as his head hanging low. If it wasn't for the Emperor's hold, he would have been swaying while he stand. "I will die and protect you. We, the shado–"

"Empress Yin Xi is indeed drunk!" Knowing what's about to come out of KT Xi's mouth, MK Iota immediately cut him off then gently advise."she need to rest Your Majesty."

KT Xi raise his head and stare at the emperor's face with his blank look. In the eyes of the drunk KT Xi, there is a blurry sight of man near his face. Like an angels face guiding his unclear path(vision). Though this angel seems to be expressionless, the beauty it posses could keep ones heart at peace. Suddenly, KT Xi have no control over himself and only knows that his hand grab something and his lips meet something soft.

MK Iota immediately lost his composure as his face pale like a sheet of paper. KT Xi swiftly held both the emperor's cheek and lean close to the Emperor's face, clashing their lips altogether.

Heavens Above Have Mercy!!!!

{(11/10/2018)... 8:02am}

 8:02am}

Age:

JH Nu -23
JN Mu -23
SN Rho -18
QE Eta -21
LD Stigma -23
YU Delta -22
MK Iota -16
KT Xi -21

(´・з・`)I suddenly felt like a sadist. (^_^;) Sorry for the cliff guys. ᕕ(ಥʖ̯ಥ)ᕗI don't know but I'm suddenly struggling to write.

(; ̄^ ̄)~BUT I'LL DO MY BEST!!!!!