Extras

I wanna know, should I have the extras into a separate book or should I just insert it here in this book. What do y'all think?

This will be the description of our first two extra stories that we will have. I know that they might look like they all have the same concepts(?) or personality(?), but their true colors will be revealed in the stories itself.

Deathblade extra story;
The Flame That You Ignite.

Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Epsilon, Stigma, Zeta, Eta, Theta, Iota, Kappa, Lambda, Mu, Nu, Xi, Omicron, Pi, Koppa, Rho and Upsilon. The code name of the Emperor's elite shadow guards who had pledged their life to serve only the emperor, and only specifically that emperor. Once the emperor that they pledged to have reach the age of retirement, each shadow guards will have to train the next generation of shadow guards to serve the next emperor. When the current Beta found his apprentice, he might be training a hard one for the next Beta. The kid will burn everything that his hand could hold onto and too naughty in bothering the Alpha's serious apprentice.

Apprentice GL Alpha is serious to everything that he does, so when the Beta apprentice arrive and cause disturbance to his peaceful environment, he can't help but avoid the young lad, the problem is, the Beta seems to be fond of him and never leaves him alone!

The story of beginning in which it tells us how the naughty Beta ends up with the serious Alpha.

SHORT SNEAK PREVIEW

"I am Alpha apprentice, nice to meet you" The young GL Alpha introduced himself formally.

The young Beta raise an eyebrow and cuddle his dog to his chest. "I'm Ning..." He looks up and thought for a bit, with a narcissistic smile, he smirk. "I'm Beta Apprentice, you can call me Bae by the way."

GL Alpha could only stare at him blankly. "Are you an idiot?" He deadpan.

The young NS Beta wasn't even offended as he continue to flirt. "If loving you is idiotic, then I'm an Idiot for you." He winked.

GL Alpha, without a change of expression said. "I cringe."

*****************
Here's our second story, Kei Tian Xi's parents.

Deathblade extra story;
The Mischievous Angel.

Dai Li Jie is known as the jewel of the Tears village, everyone acknowledges his beauty and constantly praise his capabilities. So when he grow up into an angel like how everyone describe him today, he became the perfect one that everyone would want to marry. His kindness and beauty is enough to gather many men and women to line up to his families doorstep to propose marriage as soon as possible, but he will always kindly declined them.... However, nobody knows that -except his close family members that the angel that they look up to is actually hiding his mischief behind the walls of their home. So when he found the love of his life, he would do everything to trap the particular someone who's completely indifferent to the concept of love.

Kei Zang Yong is the fourth young master of the clans leading family, the Kei family. Since he was young, Kei Zang Yong is already aware of how looks completely matters to find a wife. Having an average look, the young man had already given up to the chance of genuine love, especially since he have an extraordinary power and higher status in the clan, he already knows that he will always gathers a group of scheming people around him. So when the most beautiful man came to him and propose to marry him, his direct answer of NO will be the start of the uke's chasing after his gong's persistent running.

With a hardheaded man as his target of affection, the two faced angel might not be the enemy that the young master could handle.

SHORT SNEAK PREVIEW

Dai Li Jie show his most beautiful smile as the young master -Kei Zang Yong continue to cultivate his potatoes, completely ignoring the beauty who's trying to gain his attention.

Dai Li Jie is pissed that he could only chuckle wickedly inside him as he promised. Yes, Zang Yong... Continue to ignore me, once you became mine I'll be punishing you like there's no tomorrow!.

The young master suddenly felt a chill in his spine and an eerie dread from behind him. When he glance over his shoulder and into the beautiful man who is standing with grace and angelic face with an innocent smile, Kei Zang Yong felt nervous all of a sudden.