Chapter 23

(°Д°)/︵┻┻ today as well I have a very weak Wi-Fi!!! I can only update now

"The prophesy!–"Official Suo cowardly answered without a second thought "–a soothsayer predicted–... He showed us...  Once a true Empress is crowned... Our Zhuo Empire will become strong..." He cough "... Too strong... That the empire will end! Millions will die!!... Everyone will perish!!!" His eyes bravely meet the Emperor, he resolutely yelled "We just wanted to protect our Empire!!!. And the new Empir—" He couldn't even continue what he said as his eyeballs are instantly colored black, his face down to his neck and body went dark colored purple. He then bloated painfully like he is a balloon being blew.

KT Xi and the others took a few steps near the emperor in case of emergency.

Gao Xue Long frown upon realization, Court official Suo had already done a blood pledge to a hell bound individuals, the darkening eyeballs, the bloating body, the...

Suddenly, Court official Suo exploded, his body parts went flying into different directions, blood heavily burst everywhere showering those who are near the official.

The Emperor -who could control blood just manipulate the stray red liquids and stop them in the air, just letting them float steadily before him.

The place is like that of a killers room. The walls are splashed with fresh blood, the floor is littered with bloody flesh, pieces of bones, and various shape and sizes of organs from the Official. The room only scream gore.

All the shadow guards are bathing with splashes of bloods, Gao Xue Long glance over where a certain shadow guard stand, his slowly darkening eyes scan the said individual and frown,  "This Emperor have an important meeting, you're coming as well Kei Tian Xi" He said, the way he look at shadow guard is clearly pointing out the bloody appearance of KT Xi.

Ignoring how the Emperor addresses him, KT Xi obediently nod.

Even though he witnessed the gory sight of his Court Official, Gao Xue Long's thoughts are not about that bloody explosion, all he really care is the person that those old officials had pledge to. Mid-step, he stop in the door way and order "Dismantle the dead official and throw it away to the dead mountain... Torture the unconscious official to death, inflict him through cutting and breaking of bones then dismantle it once it is weak" After stating his order, Gao Xue Long left the smelly room.

KT Xi nod to the others and follow right after the Emperor, since he is still wearing his black clothes, he still have to keep his presence undetected from everyone.

Because the shadow guard was ordered to accompany the Emperor, he decided by himself to head first to the Emperor's chamber.

Frankly, KT Xi is an Empress in name only. He is married to the Emperor and is fully committed himself to his Highness already. He don't know how long he will have to pretend as the Empress, but he know that he shouldn't dwell on that for now. At the moment, he still have a big problem at hand, the emperor ordered him to be the empress because he already have the idea of what his enemies are aiming. Like what GL Alpha said to him before, he have to lure those assassins to himself. On the brighter side, this can also be a good thing, the target is the True Empress, right now, there is only a substitute empress, so he will have to draw those assassins attention to him and do what the Emperor expected him to do.

Too strong... That the empire will end! Millions will die!!... Everyone will perish!!!

As those words cross KT Xi's mind, he suddenly have a doubt, if it's true that the Empire will end once a true Empress is crowned, wouldn't it be bad?....

No, he already pledge himself to the Emperor. Therefore, he will do what he is ordered to without a single contradiction.

KT Xi abruptly stop, he look down to his body and sigh, he have to quickly wash himself clean from all these blood. The shadow guard immediately turn to the bathhouse -where all the palace servants bath and quietly entered, since it is still working hours, the bathhouse is still empty, he swiftly remove all his clothes till nothing left and scrub himself clean. After bathing, he decided to wear his white inner robe only, his black clothes is still painted with blood so he can't really use them, he wrap it up by itself and left the bathhouse right after.

When he arrive outside the chamber, KT Xi leap up to the roof where he climb out from and repeated what he did once.

The shadow guard silently climb down, he first hid his black clothes before he hurriedly dressed back to the Royal robe he wore, he then redo his hair back to the same way they were done before and attach all the ornaments to where they are meant to belong.

Seconds only after he is done, a maids gentle voice could be heard "Your Majesty? The Emperor sent a summon. The Empress is needed to go to the Peace Palace to accompany His Highness"

Hearing it; KT Xi frown, he don't really know what he is going to do there. Meeting the Empresses again? What could he be doing there with them and the Emperor? He kind of have a bad feeling about it,

The shadow guard sigh quietly before he steadily head to the door and emerge like a uninterested queen to the world, with his beautiful face and deadpan expression, he perfectly defined it well.

Empress Yin Xi walk gracefully in the pathway, following behind her is her eunuchs, maids and guards. She pass by the training ground which is currently filled with a lot of sweating men without a care. All the training guards immediately bow towards the Empress as she pass by.

Chang Han -who is disguised as a training guard also saw the beautiful lady in a bright red robe, his sinister eyes reveal a slight interest to the woman and a smirk appear in his lips.

{(9/5/2018)... 3:45pm)

♡(*>ω<)*♡thank you very much to everyone who voted and commented!!! ❤❤