Chapter 60

(*∩ω∩)Shoutout to mylloll and SiumiMihara for their funny replies. ☆*:. o(≧▽≦)o .:*☆ I crack to the reply, that KT Xi fight the bad guys with his big tummy.

"Let's do it again shall we?" He whispered as his eyes glow.

KT Xi's eyes widen as he shudder from the intensity. D-do-do it again?

He don't know what triggers, but his own body seems to remember the pleasure that he had back then.

In the middle, pleasured moans and grunts resounded around the room, with sticky sound of skin against skin slapping. Making the people outside to blush furiously, and be hot and bothered. This is,...  Yup. Hot. Really hot. They did it overnight! And in morning, noon, then night.

Two days straight.

The Season Finale

The Season Finale....

"Hohoho" The old cunning woman chuckle with her fan open. "Do not disturb the Emperor and Empress' time with each other, I don't want any distraction for the making of my grandson!"

The Empress dowager smile and wave off the eunuch. "Please do inform the court that His Majesty won't be able to attend them yet." The Eunuch bow and slowly left.

The Grand Empress Dowager fold the fan and narrow her eyes. "I guess I am grateful for that attack. Although they did a great destruction to the dressing room, and their activities seems to be constant nowadays. Don't you think so?"

"I agree, we could only hope that they will give us some time to prepare for whatever they are planning against our Empire."

The two women sigh as they drank their teas leisurely.

Back in the Emperor's chamber, a certain shadow guard is rebuking himself in the corner of the bed, hugging himself with his eyes wide; staring at nothing in particular, thinking about how much he regret doing that stuff with the Emperor. Why did he do that again? Was it worth it? Who possessed his body damn it!

"Care to share your thoughts?" The Emperor low and calm voice suddenly cut his thoughts off, causing him to jerk.

Shaking and eyes wide, KT Xi slowly turn to the Emperor and forced a fake smile. "A-ah! The... I was just... I was thinking... The... That time we actually... We actually last for days and... Uhm... Uhh... Y-your Majesty's iris is not not so red anymore... Haha... That's... Uhm... Cool... " The shadow guard's face went blank. What is he stuttering for? Oh yeah, KT Xi is suddenly poured with cold water when he realized that he actually did something with the Emperor, and he was not thinking about the consequences. Oh yeah! He actually thought of it, but then again! He was overcome by the excitement. Very nice!

Maybe because the emperor constantly heal him while they're at it, KT Xi is quite alright and he only felt the familiar soreness and tiredness, as he rise from the bed and kowtow on the ground. "This Shadow guard is willing to accept his punishment, your majesty"

The emperor who is leaning on the headboard with his body expose and blanket only covering his crotch glance at the person on the ground.
"Rise. It's too late to regret the act."

The shadow guard lower his head. "This guard won't dare. I did a despicable display that a simple punishment could not repay the sin. Shadow Guard KT Xi awaits for his majesty's verdict."

The room is silent. The shadow guard pursed his lips as his eyes became blank from any emotion. KT Xi really wanna know. Why did he did it? What lead him to be bold with the Emperor and even dare touch... The shadow guard stiffen on his place. Eyes widen in shock. I touched his majesty's Royal body! And even... His cheeks heated up. His head drop in Embarrassment and shame. He dare....

Gao Xue Long scan his shadow guard's disheveled appearance. He pay special attention to the love bites that he left allover the Empress' body. In the eyes of anyone who saw the Emperor's calculating eyes, he seems to be thinking how he should punish this servant. However, only the emperor knows what he is thinking. He look towards the double sliding door and spoke with his usual tone. "The act was done by mutual consent, do not over-think the situation. In fact..." His gaze return to the shadow guard who is still kowtowing on the ground. "The moment I learned that you are the child of Kei Zang Yong and Dai Li Jie..." The Emperor pause. Thinking if he should continue what he was about to say, but then the emperor decided against it. "Nothing will change Kei Tian Xi, I... This emperor allow you to go. Rest for a while, I will call you soon." The Emperor said as he stand with nothing on, standing proudly like there is nothing to hide.

The shadow guard sigh then plastered his usual blank expression. There's nothing that will change. He raise his head and express his gratitude, but before he could do it, his voice was blocked when he witness the Emperor's sexy body. Okay, why can't he have those body!... Not a good time to think about such thing!.

KT Xi hastily raise from the ground and bow to the Emperor. "This shadow guard will excuse himself to His Majesty the Emperor!" KT Xi took a fast stride toward the door, looking as if he was being chased in attempt to escape the room, and from the emperor immediately.

"Get dressed." The Emperor suddenly said, making him pause and slowly glance down at his body. He is only wearing his inner garments. His face went blanked, this situation is kind of familiar. It was when he....

The Emperor calmly tie his robe on as he watch the shadow guard bow and tries to control himself not to run; going to where his clothes are placed in a mess.

He is amused when he saw how the shadow guard's black face pale like a sheet of paper as he raise the clothes and saw some mysterious dried substance attached to it.

KT Xi's face is filled with blank lines. He can't describe what he is feeling, or how he should react to this. He slowly turn to the Emperor with a blank with emotion -smiling face.

"That clothes is soiled. You can't use it."

The shadow guard's smiling face twitch. Don't you think I don't know that? What to do now!!!??.??????

In a certain place where darkness freely lurks. Pained moans could be heard from everyone who are bleeding on the ground as the deathgod released his range. His beloved blade is still far from his reach. He is in exploding, he want that blade now!

"Next time! W-we... Urgk... Will have it!" Chang Han forced out. The beautiful man is bleeding and looks as if he was dying from blood-lost, he struggle to crawl on the ground and coax their ranging Lord. "We... Still have... Our last resort... Ugh! Our Trump card is still in!..."

The Deathgod's raging ruby iris hatefully turn to him. "You better be. Or I'll go and take it myself." His chilling low tone rebounded around the dark-gloomy room, causing everyone to bow deeply as blood drip from every parts of their body.

THE END

OF THE FIRST BOOK...

(*´ω`*) Just Kidding... This is not the end. Nyahahaa😂

{(2/8/2019)... 10:18am}

😁Who wants to be shoutout?
I'll name two people in the next chapter. Only those who are interested. Actually, to those too who have a very hilarious comments.

*:. o(≧▽≦)o .:*☆ byes.