Chapter 105

5th September 2023

"I love you." I tickled skylars tummy with my nose making her laugh "iiiii love you." She let out the cutest little giggle "Hey mr sweet face." I smiled as Nathan jumped on to my bed.

"When's daddy coming?" Nathan asked sweetly.

He rested his chin on my chest as he wrapped his legs around my waist "see, when people love each other there's times when something goes wrong. And something went wrong between daddy and I." I tired to explain to him without being explicit

"See daddy again?" He asked

"We are going to try and make it work bud but we need time. Maybe a few weeks." I knew it wasn't going to be a few weeks I just had to tell him it would be.

"And mummy and daddy fall in love again?"

"Maybe not just yet. But in a few years maybe. I don't know." I knew he didn't know what years really were soooo

"Let's call daddy?" He suggested

"My phones out of charge. We will later though." I lied about my phone it was on 100% I just couldn't see Shawns face.

***

9th September 2023

Jack and I have been flirting loads We would kiss when the kids weren't around and stay in the same bed. It was all really casual but I felt myself really starting to like jack I didn't want him to be a rebound.

It was 10pm which meant both of the kids were fast asleep and jack j and jack g were over because we were going to hang out.

I flopped on the sofa and rested my head on g's chest. His white hoodie covered half of my face. We were about to press play on a movie that's been on my watch later for what felt like forever but I had never had the time to watch it and now I've finally got it but Johnson decided to get up and go to the toilet.

I scrunched my nose up to gilinsky making him laugh "What was that for?" He smiled

I shrugged my shoulders and he started to lean in for a kiss. I wasn't going to refuse, because, well, look at him.

He put his tongue in my mouth and the kiss started to get more intense. I leaned my head back and he started to suck on my neck.

Johnson came out of the bathroom and gilinsky quickly pulled away. I rushed to get my phone to see if he had left a hickey, which he did, and I had to cover it with the blanket.

"What you two nastys been doing?" Johnson asked as he sat down next to g

"Nothing. What makes you think that?" I started covered my hickey with my hand

"Move your hand." Johnson laughed

"Shut up!!" I hit the nearest pillow next to me across his head playfully.

"Just hurry up and date then make things official already." Johnson playfully rolled his eyes

Gilinsky and I looked at each other smirked at Johnson's comment.

***

The movie was over and Johnson has fallen asleep on the sofa even though he had been sleeping in the guest bedroom for the few days he's been here.

I put a blanket over Johnson and tucked him in.

G and I went up to the bedroom "I'm so tired." I yawned

"Me too." He yawned back.

G and I spoke about everything before he took a deep breath "Hey, you know Johnson's comment about making things official between us?" He asked