Chapter 51

23rd April 2021

We were all in the car, it was me Shawn and both of our managers. We were on our way to the final dress fitting before met, but we haven't told my manager.

Shawn locked my hands with his signalling me to tell them. "Alright, guys, Shawn and I have to tell you something." We both had a beaming smile across our faces.

"What is it?" My manager (Erin) asked.

"Guess!!" I squealed with the most excitement

"What? You're pregnant?!" Erin suggested as a joke

"Yeah!!!" I shouted and screamed and squealed

"SHUT UP!!! CONGRATS!!!" She screamed back. "WHAT?! How long have you been trying for?!"

"We get really lucky. We fall pregnant so quickly, we were only trying for a month. I got my period but then fell pregnant right after when we weren't really trying but we were talking about it." I beamed a smile

"On my goooodd!! Congratulations!!!"

"I only told you guys cuz you know, we are going to a dress fitting and you know."

"Are you showing." Andrew asked

"I don't think I am. I literally haven't seen anything bump but I know if it isn't your first your bump will been seen quicker. I don't know."

***

We pulled up outside the shop. We walked in and were greeted by a girl and a guy. We said hi and whatever. The girl was totally checking Shawn out and giving him looks. Like, im use to girls checking shawn out but, she was REALLY pretty. "Okay, hannah, you're coming with me and Shawn you're going with Kenny." The man said. I wasn't creeped out that I was going with a man because he was obviously gay. Of course Shawn is going with her, she's going to see him naked. I wasn't ever usually this insecure.

The girl giggled as soon as she found out she was taking Shawn. I rolled my eyes pissed af. Shawn looked at me and grinned knowing I was getting jealous which I wasn't afraid to admit. I gave him the eyes.

I put my right arm around his neck and pecked his lips. "You're obviously jealous." Shawn laughed.

"I know how hot you are, and I know a bitch that will still your when I see one." I whispered in his ear.

"Don't worry." Shawn winked. He was shoved away from me because Kenny took his wrist.

Her name pissed me off. I rolled my eyes and looked back at my dan. "Let's go?" I smiled. We walked into a room and my dress hung there waiting for me. It was even more beautiful. I looked back at dan because this dress WAS super tight. "I want to tell you something, but you can't tell anyone." I begged.

"What? Let me guess? You're pregnant and you're scared to wear a tight dress in case your bump shows. You're a mum I knew this was going to happen boo, I took off a few inches off of the dress and if it's took loose we can always take it in." He rambled. He literally spoke my mind.

"Woah!! You literally spoke my mind." I giggled. That wasn't the only giggle I was hearing. I could hear the sound of Kenny giggling in the room next to us. I rolled my eyes and growled out of frustration knowing he was with her. I knew Andrew was there but still, they still maybe be flirting with each other.

"Don't worry, I spoke to Kenny before." He looked at me. I really can't hide my emotions well. "Now let's get this dress on!!!" He snapped and clapped his hands making us hustle. Erin was in the room with us.

I went into the room and it was just Erin and I. I was completely comfortable getting undressed in front of her because we were literally the closest friends. The dress was this beautiful blue colour. It gave a perfect life on my boobs making them look round and perky which make me feel better. I walked out of the dressing room and saw dan waiting for me as he fiddled with his nails.

"THIS. DRESS IS. BEAUTIFUL!!" I squealed. A massive smile went across my face. I was so happy and excited. "It's fits perfectly!" I was relieved.

"Okay perfect. You're ready for met. You can take the dress off." Dan grinned.

I walked back in and took my dress off. I looked in the mirror and saw a tiny bump. I shouted making Erin jump and dan scream from outside. I took the robe outside and wrapped it around me. "I need to find Shawn." I ran out of the room and ran into shawns.
"SHAWN!! I'm showing!!!"' I said taking his eyes off the mirror as he looked at himself.

"What?!" He smiled. He put his hand on my bump. "Oh my god!!! You are!!!!" I heard Kenny scoffing and scowling which was slowly ruining the moment but I didn't care too much. I looked up at Shawn and he placed kisses on my lips, not sloppy French kissing ones, they were soft and sweet.

We pulled away. I looked up at him and grinned. "You look so hot." I whispered. I Put my hand on his chest. I got butterflies in my stomach looking at how happy he was (cringe)

"I try my best." He stuck out his tongue and winked at me. He's such a tease.

"Okay, well you need to go cuz we need to sort Shawn out." Kenny said taking shawns hand trying to pull him away from me. Shawn rolled his eyes and pecked my lips. "Bye bye." She said in such a patronising tone making me feel like I'm five. I gave her a bitch face walked out and got my clothes on.

***

We left the place. We had our clothes and I couldn't wait for met now.

@shawnmendes Instagram

@shawnmendes: (no caption)

@shawnmendussy: OH FUCK MENDES. U CAN DO THAT SHIT TO MEEEE. YOURE SO HOT.

@hannahandshawn: AND TO THINK THIS IS SUCH A CASUAL THING FOR HANNAH TO SEE EVERY MORNING!! DAMN!!!! THIS. SHAWN. YOU. ARE. A. WORK. OF. EFFING. ART. HAVE. ME. BABIES.

@hannahsmitb: mendes ... ❤️

@shawnmendes: Smith ... ❤️ @hannahsmith

@shawnnie: OH FUCK?!

@hannahsmithbabe: STAY. CALM. DONT. SCREAM.

@larryandfrank: I wanna see that d 👅👅👅

@shannah: hannah = wet 😂

@kenny: had such a fun time today!!! ❤️

@shawnandhannah: DID SHAWN CHEAT ON HAN?! @kenny COMMENTED "HAD SUCH A FUN TIME TODAY" OH MY GOD. NOOO!! SHAWN. NOOOO!!

@effhannab: hopefully @shawnandhannah

@protecchannah: nah! She's a stylist, hannah and Shawn were seen going into a shop, there's a rumour saying they are walking met together. It's probably/hopefully that