Chapter 45

20th March 2021

"Shawn, what if they don't like it? What am I going to do?!" I said pacing up and down the room stressing out. I was announcing my bag, what it looked like and the date it's going to come out.

Shawn walked towards me. He put his hands on my shoulder. "Don't worry, they are going to love it. The bag is good quality, it's beautiful, you're proud of it and you've worked SO hard on it!" He looked down at me and pecked my lips.

"What if they dont?!" I stressed out even more.

"Who is putting the post up, you or you're management?"

"They are. But still!" I huffed.

"It's going to be fine. I promise. They announce it in half an hour." He kissed my cheek.

***

The post went up. Automatically positive comments came flooding in. This made me feel so much better. THANK GOD PEOPLE WERE EXCITED!!!!

I took Nathan from Shawn and danced around this room with him on my hip.

"MAMAS GOT A BAG COMING OOOUUT!!!" I sang in a random tune.

I looked at Nathan. He started at me blankly. "Nathan, mamas got a bag out!" I said in a baby tone. I put my hand under his chin and tickled him softly. He gave a small giggle BUT A VERY BIG GRIN!

"WELL DONE HAN!! I told you there was nothing to worry about!!!!" Shawn unstuck his eyes from his screen from reading the comments and looked up at us.

"Thank you baby..." I bent down and pecked his lips. "By the way hun, I've got jimmy tonight do you've got Nathan back stage!"

"Oh god..." shawns eyes widened

"Babe, you'll be fine. He's going to be asleep for most of it. But you've still got to look after him. I'll be in the building I'll be two hours."

Shawn hugged and ran his fingers throw his thick brown locks.

***

I sat at the chair. Wow, it felt so weird doing PA's. I haven't done them in ages!!

"So hannah, you're bag. It's beautiful. I have ordered them for my girls because they literally fell in love with them."

"Aaaawwh, thank you! Yeah, I literally wanted to make something That I loved and would want to wear, and I know everyone says that, but I truly love the bag."

"Do you have any more exciting projects, because I know you worked on the bag while you are pregnant with your son, which I must say he's beautiful!"

"I really want to get back into singing and song-writing. I'm not in ANY rush to get back into modelling because I know my body needs to perfect for that, which it isn't! But singing and song-writing."

"Who would you like to work with?"

"Honestly, I'm not even saying this because he is my boyfriend, but I would LOVE to work with Shawn again. He's honestly one of the most hardworking people in this industry. He needs everything to be perfect, it's something that I really love about him."

"Let's talk more about that. You've worked on a few songs with him before. What's it's like working with your boyfriend?"

"It's so easy. Shawn and I are SO alike so we know exactly what we are thinking and everything just flows. We worked on treat you better, together."

"We all love Shawn here. But is Shawn really the most hardworking person out there?"

"He really is. I actually love that about him. He is always working. There's points where I'll be like. "Come on Shawn, you need to stop a little bit." But it's so hard because our jobs revolve around social media and so when we are posting pictures, tweeting, we are technically working. It's hard, but we both love what we do!"