Chapter 90

17th July 2023

I sat in the living room after taking Nathan and skylar to the park today which ended in both of ten screaming all the way home non stop and Nathan throwing his arms hitting sky which made her cry even more.

I literally was so done with today and it had just passed noon. I face timed Shawn hoping he would answer.

"Hey, what's up?" He sounded like he was kinda rushing

"Nothing." I looked down at the floor

"You seem upset, what's happened?" He slowed down a bit.

"Nathan and skylar both had a biggest melt down in the park today, the heat is really getting to me, the ac in the car broke, Nathan was literally hitting skylar which was making her scream even louder." I rushed out

"Woah, slow down. Breathe." He tired to calm me down "the kids got into a fight?"

"Yeah, and I'm just so tired and I really miss you." I said before crying softly. "I just really want you to come home."

"I'm so sorry." He said before taking a break "I really need to go." He exhaled

"It's fine," I smiled and wiped my tears away

"I'll call you later though." He smiled

"Alright then." I ended the call and stood up from my chair to get water for the kids so they didn't dehydrate.

I went up with two little sippy cups as they laid on my bed. They were both awake but were just watching stuff on the I pad. "Come on Nathan, drink some water." He handed Jim over the cup.

He took it, took a sip and spat it back out. "Nathan." I said whole trying to get sky to drink some.

He took another sip and I begged that he would actually drink some but he did the exact same thing. "Nathan!" I said a bit louder.

As soon as I got the bottle in sky's mouth he took the lid off of the cup and started throwing it all over the place soaking the bedsheets, floor and sky and I.

The water hit sky and she spat the water out of her mouth and started screaming. Nathan sat there with his legs folded with a huge grin on his face.

I took a deep breath in and tried to stay calm. "Daddy's going to be so mad when he hears about this." I tired to hard to stay calm.

@hannahsmith Instagram

@hannahsmith: can you please just come home?

@shawnmendes: only two months left.

@avia: stunnnnaaa

@camila_cabello. Ur so pretty. Damn.

@arianagrande: 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

@emmafields: I haven't seen you in aaaagesss!! How are you?

@hannahsmith: i haven't my reasons, u know why. if you really cared, you've got my number, you can text me you thought you were gonna get a sweet response becuade you commented it and that's what you wanted. No thanks x

@hannahsmitbXX: oh shittttttttt @hannahsmith

@shawnandhannah: 😍😍😍