Chapter 9

16th March 2019

"Happy Birthday, baby..." I felt Shawn shift a little closer towards me and leaning down to my ears.

I leaned my head up a little and pecked shawns jawline. "Thank you..."

I proper myself up and wrapped my arms around shawns torso resting my head on his chest. He stroked my hair and gave me multiple kisses on my head. We sat there in silence, not an awkward one, but a peaceful, relaxing one.

Shawn broke the silence startling me. "What time is everyone coming?"

I jumped loosening my grip off of shawns torso. "Around half one." I got my phone and looked at the time. "Jeez Shawn, it's half eleven. They are coming in two hours we need to get ready and set up the house!" I got from shawns grip and stood up. Shawn grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

He threw me on top of me and tickled my. "Shawn stop. I can fucking breath!" I was laughing so hard I couldn't talk.

Shawn rolled over so he was on top of me. I pulled the straps on his tank top and pulled him closer to me. I connected our lips and pulled his even closer so our chest were touching.

Shawn slipper him tongue in my mouth and leaned back so I fell on him. I felt my heart fluttering, which I was funny because even though we had been together for almost three years I felt those excited butterfly's you would feel if your crush sat next to you on a big.

Shawn slightly broke the kiss by his grinning and smirking. "I love you so fucking much!" He ran his fingers threw my hair.

We both naturally unconnected our lips. "Come on Shawnie. We need to set up!"

I dragged Shawn up (some how) "jeez boy, you know how weak I am. How the actual fuck am I meant to drag you up?" I said. I but of my hair fell onto of my face. I blew it up.

"You're so fucking cute when you do that..." Shawn bit his lip.

I squinted my eyes at Shawn. "Come on. Let's go!! I can hear the dog crying!" I pulled Shawn up and dragged him downstairs.

I walked down. "OH MY GOD SHAWN!!!" Everyone was already set up. There were balloons ever here. Bonsai has his food and water already out or him. "How many more surprises can you give me?"

He turned me around and pulled my closer to him. He connected our lips together. "Now you know why I wasn't in a hurry to set up!"

"When did you do this?"

"This morning. You were in a pretty deep sleep and I snuck out, took bonsai out, put of food and water and set up."

"I love you so much!"

Shawn tried to push me up against the wall. I knew how this was going to go. "Shawn. We still need to get ready."

"Do we have to?"

"Yes, I promise, when everyone leaves..." I connected our lips again and smirked.

I walked upstairs and Shawn and I got in together. I got out and took my hair out of its towel and let my hair fall.

I sat down in front of my vanity and poured my make up from my make up bag and let if splatter out on my table. I felt Shawn creep up behind me and sit on end of my bed. He extended him arms and placed them on my shoulders. He rubbed his hands up and down my arms. "I don't know why you put that on your face? You are beautiful without it."

I looked at Shawn and pecked his lips. I carried on applying my foundation. I saw him shake his head and walk to the wardrobe. "What should I wear?"

"It's super chill, so wear something comfy..."

He pulled out joggers and a white shirt. He placed it on our bed and rested his hands on his hips. "Hey Shawn, can you get out my little cotten romper that I bought?"

He picked up my playsuit and placed it in on the bed. I put my mascara on. I put my tonite lip balm on my rubbed my lips together.

I stood up and pushed my vanity chair in. I placed my my arms around shawns torso. I jumped on his bag and kissed his neck. He spun me around. I felt the robe coming off. "Shawn, you need to put me down! My robe is falling off!"

"One, isn't that great? Two, I've seen you naked MANY times before, why is it different this time?"

"Shawn! Peter! Raul! Mendes!!" I playfully slapped his shoulder.

He put me down. I picked up my romper and put it on, letting a little bit of my white bra show.

"Sexy..." Shawn bit down and his lips and licked them.

"Meeennddeess...."

We went downstairs and sat on the step. We sat there with our fingers laced into each other's. I heard the doorbell ring. It both and Shawn and I's family since they were coming together.

I stood up. Shawn smacked my butt. I looked back at him and glared. I pouted my lips at him and opened the door.

"HELOOO GUYS!!!"

"Happy birthday, Hannah!" They wrapped their arms around me. I felt back loosing my balance because everyone hit my so unexpectedly.

@shawnmendes Instagram

12457 likes @shawnmendes: happy birthday baaabbyy! I love you so fucking much words can't explain!! 😘😘♥️♥️Tagged: @hannahsmith

12457 likes
@shawnmendes: happy birthday baaabbyy! I love you so fucking much words can't explain!! 😘😘♥️♥️
Tagged: @hannahsmith

@mendesbenito2018: CUUAAAATTEE!!

@effshawnandhannah: how can you surprise that bitch? She doesn't deserve it!!

@avia: ^^^ she deserves it more than you ever will! So FCKING immature! @effshawnandhannah

@shawnmendesupdates: @avia and @hannahsmith are best fucking friend goals!!! Happy birthday Hannah!! You are so beautiful, don't let anyone ruin your day!!! 😘😘♥️

@hananhsmith: thank you Shawnieeee! I love you tooo!! 😘😘♥️♥️

@mendesxxloverxx: I bet they are sitting right next to each other sending looks as they send this! Goals!!

@shawnmendes: we are indeed ;) 😉😌😊 @mendesxxloverxx

@shawnna: goals!! I need this freaking relationship!!!

***
( A/N: im going to upload another part to this. I don't really know when. But hopefully tonight or tomorrow!! Don't count my word for tonight because it's, 00:43. Xx)