Chapter 62

6th May 2021

I fluttered my eyes open and looked over to my right trying to get a sense of wear I am. I looked to my left and was hoping to see Shawn, nope, he wasn't there.

I went downstairs knowing he would be there.

I walked into the living room and saw it was candle lit, Nathan was sleeping with shawns hand lightly Over his chest feeling his heartbeat and his chest rising and falling.

Shawn was staring down at the laptop screen with his index finger in his mouth as he scrolled up and down. I sat besides him.

"Why you up?" Shawn looked up and gave me a sweet look.

"Just woke up. What you doing?" I said in a calm and relaxed tone

"Nathan woke up and I thought I would let you sleep in." I put my head on his shoulder and looked at his screen.

"Thank." I pecked his shoulder then Shawn followed by pecking my head.

"What time is it?" I asked as my eyes dropped out of how tired I was.

"4:30am" shawn down up at me.

He started chuckling as he looked at me face "What is it?" I giggled

"You're so cute and your eyes are so droopy." He chuckled.

I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Look at what I got." Shawn clicked on his basket. It was gonna be one of those nights where we went online shopping spent loads and when it all arrives we aren't going to have a clue what and why we bought all of this.

"Cute..." I said as he scrolled down. The items were really good and cute. Shawns been upping his style a lot and has been wearing more colour which I loved because he usually wears black, dark navy, grey and white.

"Do you want anything?" He asked

"Nope, because we both know that when all of this arrives I'm gonna wear it as well." I explained.

"Nope because we both know that when all go this arrives I'm gonna it as well." Shawn mocked my voice trying to pull the same faces as me. "How about no hun." He chuckled.

"How about yeah!" I giggled and squished his cheeks. "I LOVE UU!!" I squealed making Shawn sush my so i didn't wake nathan up. "What's thAt?" I pointed at the screen as I saw something.

"You can never let my surprise and be cute for you can you?" Shawn playfully rolled his eyes.

"Okay don't tell me then!" I said.

We sat in the living room just talking. "Ssshhaawwwnnnn..." I said poking his cheeks with my feet. "Sshhhaawwwnnn.." I said trying to get his attention. "Shawn." I snapped as he purposefully ignored me. "Shawn mendes." "Shawn Peter Raul mendes."

"Yes Hannah Smith?" He said looking at me then grinned.

He stood up and asked me if I wanted to go on his back which of course i did. He walked to the kitchen and opened the cupboard to get flour our for me to make him muffins, which I did.

The muffins were in the microwave and I saw camila
Uploaded a post to Instagram.

@camila_cabello Instagram

@camila_cabello: it's five am in Canada and I'm just sitting in bed crying about how much I miss my baby girl/wife  @hannahsmith and I just want to talk to her but I probably can't because she's asleep and I don't wanna wake her up

@camila_cabello: it's five am in Canada and I'm just sitting in bed crying about how much I miss my baby girl/wife @hannahsmith and I just want to talk to her but I probably can't because she's asleep and I don't wanna wake her up. I miss my wife #hanila 🖤 im EMO

@shawnmendes: goof... go to sleep you EMO 😂

@shawnmendesupdates: you're so mean @shawnmendes !!!!!

@hannahsmith: come home baby girl I thought you would never ask 😂 I made muffins ❤️

@camila_cabello: ugh... I love you... omw 🥰

@shawnmendessszz: shawns HIGHKEY jealous

@shawnmendes: yup .... @shawnmendessszz

@hannahsmith: ily

@hannahsmith: ily

@hannahsmith: ily

@hannahsmith: ily

@hannahsmith: ily

@hannahsmith: ily

@shawnandhannah: Shawn is jealous AFFFF!!